City Vs Blackburn Post Match Discussion Thread

Perfect trio of goals by our trio of forwards. Balotelli with his left foot, Aguero with his right & Dzeko with his head! Perfect controlled game from start to finish & maintaining not just our 100% home record, but also 3 goal average at home!

My money's on Yaya for 100th goal of our season!

I was a little worried when I sore the team, Kolarov, Zabba, Johnson and De Jong all starting. But shit what do I know!

Great result, onwards and upwards.

It was Blackburn who were poor according to the media, that's the same Blackburn who won at the swamp.

Silva vs Blackburn

How ell did he play yesturday? He got sky man of the match and I've heard many people say how well he played but I didn't think he was that great. This is by no means a criticism of him, he's been fantastic all season long but I'm not sure whether he had a bad game by his standards or I'm expecting too much of him, I suppose he just has to keep the ball moving against a rigid blackburn side

HorshamBlue said:
alky313 said:
Clichy is a LB intended upon keeping the ball. He's not got a better cross than Aleks or Micah, but better than Zabs or Clichy.
I think you just bit your own tale there.

Haha you know what I meant. Micah has the hardest low cross next to Aleks. Zabaleta is a pure defender and tremendous at it.

Re: Silva vs Blackburn

I thought he played well, but not my motm i'm afraid. Either Kolarov or yaya would've been my choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.