City Vs Bolton Post Match Discussion Thread

The only 2 relevant numbers tonight are the 3points we easily picked up today leaving us 5points clear at the top.

We didn't get out of 2nd gear today and to try and assess players given that is pointless.

As a team we did the job.

AntonDonJuan said:
andrewmswift said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I have nothing to add apart from I really, really, really, really don't like nasri.

Really, really.

Really

congratulations
bluwes said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I have nothing to add apart from I really, really, really, really don't like nasri.

Really, really.

Really

Why ??
because I don't. He's a shithouse, takes too many touches, keeps hold of the ball too long, and he's got an ugly little ratface

What a bizarre post. You have a lot of anger inside you. Whats the betting you ain't exactly handsome yourself ?

citymad said:
AntonDonJuan said:
andrewmswift said:
congratulations
bluwes said:
because I don't. He's a shithouse, takes too many touches, keeps hold of the ball too long, and he's got an ugly little ratface

What a bizarre post. You have a lot of anger inside you. Whats the betting you ain't exactly handsome yourself ?
My mum says I'm beautiful

Owen Coyle's shouting...

Never in my life have I ever heard anything like that, (apart from the mrs on a bad day.....), the guy is going to make himself ill.

Just relentless abuse that he shouts at his players, he'd get up and go in the technical area for a rest, sit back down and start again.

Fucking nutter.

p.s. and please put a fucking suit on, worse than looking at Pulis....

citymad said:
AntonDonJuan said:
andrewmswift said:
congratulations
bluwes said:

Nasri's ugliness aside, he's dead right isn't he? He'd have scored 2 if he didn't fanny about so much, and another if he had enough balls to challenge for a 50/50 ball

Re: Owen Coyle's shouting...

Rammy Blue said:
Never in my life have I ever heard anything like that, (apart from the mrs on a bad day.....), the guy is going to make himself ill.

Just relentless abuse that he shouts at his players, he'd get up and go in the technical area for a rest, sit back down and start again.

Fucking nutter.

p.s. and please put a fucking suit on, worse than looking at Pulis....
This. Does he think he's going to come on or something?!

AntonDonJuan said:
citymad said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Thanks :D xbecause I don't. He's a shithouse, takes too many touches, keeps hold of the ball too long, and he's got an ugly little ratface

My mum says I'm beautiful

TBH my mum said that too and but I know she was lying because my dentist treats me by mail :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.