City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

Cracking game tonight. Glad that we salvaged a point. Seems everyone had a bad game at almost the exact same time, bar Hart. Thought we looked good at the beginning of the game, but Dortmund settled in well and battered us.

It's going to be very tough to progress, but I still think we can if we can find our form. It says a lot that we were able to still salvage a point even when we were not even close to our best.

Unfortunately, that seems to be repeating theme. We are still finding a way to get points even when we are not playing well. Wonder when we'll start playing well....

Why didnt Mancini takeYa Ya off he was clearly injured as for Jack Rodwell jack it in

Painful to watch.

Couldn't string 5 passes together the second half. The subs and the overall team selection didn't help matters either.

No Tevez? Yaya playing deep for 90 minutes? Rodwell on before Jimmy?

Long ball after long ball to nobody.

Need to wise up and soon.

taconinja said:
Sky Blue said:
Comsweekly said:
Rodwell is a donkey. . But to be honest garica and Barry are donkeys too. Our CM is awful. Toure is burnt out.

Fuck this shite, I said before the madrid game that we need to spend another 200mil on real top players.

Rodwell will be gone by the end of Jan.

Here they come....
How many times does he get to pull that kind of stunt before he's accountable? Serious question.

He might as well type in red....the mods do nothing.

Anyway, Dortmund were brilliant. Hats off.

Not a very good performance from us but Dortmund are a good side. Hart was easily our man of the match which is worrying. Yaya had a very poor game by his usual high standards.

At least we got something out of the game but they should really have won.

On another note, I know it's early days but apart from Nastasic I am not convinced by any of the signings we have made this last transfer window, I honestly can't see any improvement to the team from any of them.

Absolutely outplayed. Yaya abysmal tonight (Did he even completed a pass?), Rodwell looked like he's lost in space, no midfield at all, no passes to strikers. Our strikers trying to compensate lost midfield. What tactics did Mancini played?

Mancini get a grip FFS, we looked horrified by Borussia.

Need to get some steam out of me. I'm furious. No more comments.

jimharri said:
Ovo said:
arsenalrob said:
They are a good team. But lets be honest, they are not Barca.

The amount of chances they created was worrying.

What's happened to Kompany? Last season City were so hard to break down. Kompany looks awful this year.

Why aren't you on an arsenal forum discussing the arsenal game? Not being argumentative, just wondering.
Good question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.