City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

Gaylord du Bois said:
IcelandicBlue said:
Jesus Christ how lucky was that.

Kompany you f*cking f*ck what the f*ck was that sh*t?

My old man aptly compared him to modern day Rio Ferdinand tonight.

That's how bad he was.
Perhaps you should smack your old man in his dirty mouth then.

The Comparison was a bit harsh but Kompany has been disastrous and that's the truth . Goetze got at least 3 chances due to Kompany's error , Kompany slipped to the ground against RM , against Arsenal and today . Kompany is a world class defender but clearly he has lost his form .....at least for now

Just simply not good enough tonight - we are incredibly lucky to have Joe Hart. Yaya had a shocker, Rodwell needs a few years, nastastic is going to be one hell of a player but I think we need lescotts experience in the CL at this moment in time!

Zmajuga said:
Absolutely outplayed. Yaya abysmal tonight (Did he even completed a pass?), Rodwell looked like he's lost in space, no midfield at all, no passes to strikers. Our strikers trying to compensate lost midfield. What tactics did Mancini played?

Mancini get a grip FFS, we looked horrified by Borussia.

Need to get some steam out of me. I'm furious. No more comments.
YA YA wasnt abysmal HE WAS INJURED and Mancini wouldnt bring him off...bizzare

Rocket Sauce said:
taconinja said:
Rocket Sauce said:
taconinja is a donkey
Go screw yourself.

Then don't say stupid shit if you don't want to be called out on it. Sky Blue calls you a rag and you say, yeah, I"m just out of sorts. I call you a donkey, and you act like I shagged your mum. What a girl.
I believe Sky Blue called the other poster a rag. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. Of course, I suppose it's my fault for not picking up the other poster is a rag, but you continue on please.

Mancini's skills in Europe are as good as we see them. Last year, this year. No differences.
Only we are against even better teams and we get dominated even more. At home too.

Last year we beat Bayern B team when they went already trough on first place.

Will Madrid come with a B team to Etihad? Or will play Dortmund with B team against us. Mancini maybe could win then. Against B teams...
Fuck for sake.

So dissapointed with it. We didnt learn anything from last year's group.
How many clear chances/clear shoots Real/Dortmund had against us?

We bought Rodwell from Everton bench, Nastasic from Fiorentina bench.
Dortmund signed Reus who was fantastic for B. Monchengladbach last year.
We sold NDJ who is not a worse option than J. Garcia. Maybe even better.

What is going on?

We still have the chance to go trough but I think we wont. Mancini cant find the tactics in Europe. not against better teams (Bayern/Real), not against very good teams either (Napoli, Dortmund.)
Dont even mention Dinamo Kijev, Sporting etc.

Our gameplan tonight? Was there any?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.