City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

Grown up watching City be terrific for seconds,woeful for minutes, rubbish for hours. All of which has left me depressed for days if not weeks........ So what does cheer me up (and its happened a few times recently) is that when we are outplayed and second best we still come away with something ;)

Rascal said:
Ducado said:
Rascal said:
When you play the Champions of strong leagues you expect hard games, tonight we were second best by far, but nowhere near our best.

The very best teams can stop us playing, i might write a long post about why they can tomorrow. But basically they stop Yaya and that stops us.

Im happy with a point tonight, we have an Ajax double header now, Dortmunds is Real. We have time to get into form for what i think will be the crucial game and that is Dortmund away.

Dont get too down about tonight, we didnt lose, we are still in there fighting

I love you Rascal

A little perspective perhaps my friend.

We cant be upset and should not be upset when a team plays like that against us
Dortmund are a good side but we should be beating them, even more so at home but we were completely out played, it was obvious we were getting outnumbered in the midfield and yet Mancini doesn't bring Milner on instead he goes to 5 at the fucking back making us even more weak in the middle.

Not a very good performance from us but Dortmund are a good side. Hart was easily our man of the match which is worrying. Yaya had a very poor game by his usual high standards.

At least we got something out of the game but they should really have won.

On another note, I know it's early days but apart from Nastasic I am not convinced by any of the signings we have made this last transfer window, I honestly can't see any improvement to the team from any of them.

taconinja said:
Rocket Sauce said:
taconinja said:
Go screw yourself.

Then don't say stupid shit if you don't want to be called out on it. Sky Blue calls you a rag and you say, yeah, I"m just out of sorts. I call you a donkey, and you act like I shagged your mum. What a girl.
I believe Sky Blue called the other poster a rag. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. Of course, I suppose it's my fault for not picking up the other poster is a rag, but you continue on please.

Correct taconija......I was on about Comsweekly....

dazz46 said:
We won the league playing a formation that worked for us,The idiot then plays all the friendlies with a different formation then changes it again when the season starts,
This is the reason our back four have been terrible you cannot blame the players.Kompany does not become a poor player over night.

Mancini has to get in training and tell the players we are going to play the same formation as last season.

As for the players brought in Everton fans laughed at us for buying Rodwell and Garcia looks just as poor can't tackle and can't get around the pitch.

Ill have you know that every single player we bought this window was not even on Mancinis toilet papers toilet paper.. Hope thats paints a good picture!!

Had we gotten our first or even second choices, we would have been a totally different side..

Tonight was a good game of football! Too close to call, a somewhat hot and cold performance from us but a good football game all the same..

I still believe that we can recover to come and WIN IT! Yes the big cup!!

All is not lost..

i♥city! said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
IcelandicBlue said:
Jesus Christ how lucky was that.

Kompany you f*cking f*ck what the f*ck was that sh*t?

My old man aptly compared him to modern day Rio Ferdinand tonight.

That's how bad he was.
Perhaps you should smack your old man in his dirty mouth then.

The Comparison was a bit harsh but Kompany has been disastrous and that's the truth . Goetze got at least 3 chances due to Kompany's error , Kompany slipped to the ground against RM , against Arsenal and today . Kompany is a world class defender but clearly he has lost his form .....at least for now

Kompany is not at his best but it can't help him and other defenders when other teams especially Dortmund can easily run through our mid field.

samharris said:
Rascal said:
Ducado said:
I love you Rascal

A little perspective perhaps my friend.

We cant be upset and should not be upset when a team plays like that against us

Surely it was our poor effort that allowed them to play like that.. thats what upsets me..
That's how the boss has just called it in his interview.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.