City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

black mamba said:
We are not gonna get through this group , one point from the first two games just isn't good enough good enough ..... Real Madrid are all but through already , and we won't win in Dortmund .
Beat Ajax twice (a must) and Real (yes, I know!) and a draw in Dortmund may be enough. Repeat; may!

Mancini should learn from the Dortmund manager, they played away and had 20 goal attempts compared to 12 by City !

I will not blame Rodwell, all the players make mistakes but I don't understand the Kolarov sub !

greasedupdeafguy said:
Mancinis shite tactics made Dortmund look good

partly this, Mancini exposed again in CL.
Partly buying nothing but duds over the summer.

But mostly that Dortmund are a better side, both individually and collectively. That's the reality. They're miles better than Napoli, who were also better than us last year.

The amount of money we spunk on average players is frightening.

Up until the first half I thought you were well in the game. It was an even half that could have gone both ways.

Second half, Dortmund completely dominated and I feel for the two CB's because they had absolutely zero protection from the midfield. There was no tracking of the runners, or closing down the shot and luckily Joe Hart was acting like Superman because the score would have been terrible.

I thought Kompany became worse and worse as the game went on. There were moments of dominance, but then he just lost it. Clichy offered next to nothing going forward, but the midfield was the biggest problem and the worst player of all was Rodwell. Never been convinced by the hype with this guy.

I think Dortmund are class, but City made them look better than they are tonight.

samharris said:
Rascal said:
Ducado said:
I love you Rascal

A little perspective perhaps my friend.

We cant be upset and should not be upset when a team plays like that against us

Surely it was our poor effort that allowed them to play like that.. thats what upsets me..

You really think none of our players wanted it?

Sometimes in football you lose to a better team, tonight we drew to a better team. We are doing that at the moment. That is not the sign of a team that shows poor effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.