City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

Woooooooo Disaster
The german champions came and gave us a game of football and it was game of 2 keepers which could of gone either way.
This wasn't scunthorpe in the cup, it is the champions league.
Get a grip people we are still learning and improving.

Re: Our home atmosphere tonight was pathetic.

even the so-called singing sections seem pretty quiet most games these days

craigsteel said:
Very dissapointing,Two players passed the test - Hart and Zabaleta.

This midfield is very wrong at the moment

Garcia - not doing it, poor body shape to receive ball, and appears happy for the game to bypass him

Yaya - subdued, came to bench in second half, Was he injured?

Nasri - not present as is happening all to often

Silva -tried hard

Sadly we have to many coaster in the crucial midfield area and the stats back this up, Listening Mancini interview arse will be kicked, the lack of running in midfield is why he defence has looked exposed

The midfield is totally the problem and was last season in Europe too.

Silva and nasri don't play as well against high energy sides and don't get back behind the ball quick enough when we don't have it, yaya was poor tonight and Rodwell is not at this standard yet. We have needed a top quality midfielder for 2 years yet all we did in summer was get rid of a decent one. Letting de Jong go was madness.I would rather have kept him til January because his loss could cost us millions if we go out early again.

LoveCity said:
DaveH said:
Saying that it was 3000 hard core german fans and i reckon when we go away we will do the the same.

Haha, afraid not. Have you seen their 25,000 capacity terrace called the Sudtribune? They will be even louder at home.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSqm1NuhR70[/youtube]

Yep the middle 2-3000 are involved, the flanks are quiet.
We will make a noise when we go there

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
craigsteel said:
Very dissapointing,Two players passed the test - Hart and Zabaleta.

This midfield is very wrong at the moment

Garcia - not doing it, poor body shape to receive ball, and appears happy for the game to bypass him

Yaya - subdued, came to bench in second half, Was he injured?

Nasri - not present as is happening all to often

Silva -tried hard

Sadly we have to many coaster in the crucial midfield area and the stats back this up, Listening Mancini interview arse will be kicked, the lack of running in midfield is why he defence has looked exposed

The midfield is totally the problem and was last season in Europe too.

Silva and nasri don't play as well against high energy sides and don't get back behind the ball quick enough when we don't have it, yaya was poor tonight and Rodwell is not at this standard yet. We have needed a top quality midfielder for 2 years yet all we did in summer was get rid of a decent one. Letting de Jong go was madness.I would rather have kept him til January because his loss could cost us millions if we go out early again.

get rid of Silva then , Real with be on that like white on rice, Agüero too

Hate to agree with that smug rag c**t Mitten but he is 100%, i hate the Premier league off the pitch, the whole experience at the Etihad in the main is awful...supporters all over Europe leave the English crowds standing when it comes to enthusiasm, passion and atmosphere.

another thing...there fans went mad at the slightest decision against them and pressured the officials and it seemed to work

Marvin said:
mcfc2607 said:
LoveCity said:
Borussia Dortmund ‏@BVB
Never mind the result. We're enjoying to play this beautiful game - and we will continue to do so. #echteliebe #ucl #mcfcbvb

Pure class. Despite that cock of a CEO who ran us down, they are a great club.
Why because they post on twitter.
Saw why at the game. On the pitch and in the stands

They had a bunch of pricks on the train going home (Airport via Burnage) that were winding up anyone who'd listen about how we would be in "The second league if your rich daddy died". It was getting a bit nasty as I was getting off - A bunch of neckless German thugs having a go at mainly family groups. After my (positive)experiences in Hamburg and Gelsenkirchen though, I'd say they were just a fringe group of knobheads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.