City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

Reading the threads after the game i thought id been to a funeral.We played well in the 1st half and should have taken the lead.Second half we were poor and we had a defensive cock up again but look on the bright side we can still finish second in this group

Heard Milner has had a toe problem recently... tho he played against Villa in the Mickey Mouse Cup. But if he's fit, how the fuck does Rodwell get ahead of him. On his day, Milner is fantastic. Compliments our flashy creative players so well. Full of running and energy, doesn't woman out of anything. Great tackler, great defensively and vastly under rated going forward. Some of the balls he sprays about are quality. Mancini...get him back in the fucking starting XI, especially with Garcia injured. He's the grit and engine we missed tonight. I hope he starts this weekend against Sunderland and has an awesome game. If he plays out of his skin he's gonna make it hard for Mancini to drop him. Come on jimmy!

I want to apologize publicly to Rocket Sauce as I was being a right prickly turd earlier.

baildon blue said:
Reading the threads after the game i thought id been to a funeral.We played well in the 1st half and should have taken the lead.Second half we were poor and we had a defensive cock up again but look on the bright side we can still finish second in this group

This...sorry not on twitter

Re: Our home atmosphere tonight was pathetic.

goatinho said:
another thing...there fans went mad at the slightest decision against them and pressured the officials and it seemed to work
Not for the penalty it didn't

baildon blue said:

It was the clear sign that we don't have the set up or the way to set up to progress in this tournament this year.

I am sure we will finish third at best.

The most worrying aspect was how lethargic we looked although it appears that Yaya and Clichy ( although in his case I didn't notice it I must admit ) were hampered with injuries they either pickup or were carrying into the game.

Dortmund were well organised and exposed our big weakness and that is we have no answer to sides who press us and give us no quality time on the ball but I would have thought by now Mancini and Co and the players would have the nouse to overcome that.

It appears that we haven't and any side in the premiership who comes at us home and away will create chances of note which wasn't happening to anywhere near the same degree last season.

Would've played Milner if he's fit/toe is fixed. Unlucky with Yaya having a mare. 3-5-2? Are you fookin' kidding me? Use it against park the bus teams where we control the midfield very easily FFS.

Deserved to lose. VERY lucky with pen(good pen by Balo as always). Play Yaya in his best position, Attacking Midfielder. Hart saved us again, on another night could've been 1-5.

The way I see it, RM will win every game(30% chance we draw with them at the Etihad) Borussia Dortmund will beat us away with their crazy fans. We'll be able to beat Ajax, but I hope not.

Fook the CL, Mancini field the reserves and save the starters for the PL. Let's just hope we can still take 4th place to not get into useless EL. Very unlucky to get the group of death 2 years running.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.