City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

BVBler said:
BillyShears said:

Can we have Reus and Goetze please. I'll happily talk to the Sheikh and you can name your price.

:)

Seriously, well done on a fine performance. Agreed anything could still happen in the group but I fear for City because we looked incredibly vulnerable last night. Time will tell.

No Price!

Götze and Reus have contract until 2017.

United have been lucky because the Kagawa wanted to go, but Götze and Reus are Dortmund since childhood.

Excuse my english

BVBler

Your English is better than my German, and several regular posters English for that matter.

BVBler said:
BillyShears said:

Can we have Reus and Goetze please. I'll happily talk to the Sheikh and you can name your price.

Seriously, well done on a fine performance. Agreed anything could still happen in the group but I fear for City because we looked incredibly vulnerable last night. Time will tell.

No Price!

United have been lucky because the Kagawa wanted to go, but Götze and Reus are Dortmund since childhood.

Excuse my english

BVBler

That's rarely important when 3 times better wages offer comes but I'd certainly like more to see them staying with you than leaving anywhere else except to City :)

You have good, young and exciting team with great manager and I hate when big teams rip such teams apart.

MSP said:
BVBler said:
BillyShears said:

No Price!

Excuse my english

BVBler

That's rarely important when 3 times better wages offer comes but I'd certainly like more to see them staying with you than leaving anywhere else except to City :)

Well at 150.Millon Englishe pounds, maybe there is hope for you :).

BVBler said:
BillyShears said:

No Price!

Excuse my english

BVBler

No problem mate and I fully understand! It's just a personal opinion, but the key to that side is keeping Klopp in place. I genuinely believe that he will be offered one of the biggest jobs in world football very very soon. The question will be whether he wants to take it or stay at Dortmund.

BTW ... if you don't want to sell attacking player what price Hummels ? :)

munster said:
Our worst performance under Bobby M.

Take it you didn't go to the Villa game, that was by far our worst performance. A team packed with internationals still and a couple of promising youths and couldn't string together two passes and were outplayed by so far one of the worst sides in the Premier League. Compared to the Villa game, we did OK against Dortmund and had our chances in the first half but as appears to be a symptom at the club (even last season) we were too wasteful.

BillyShears said:
BVBler said:
BillyShears said:

No Price!

Excuse my english

BVBler

No problem mate and I fully understand! It's just a personal opinion, but the key to that side is keeping Klopp in place. I genuinely believe that he will be offered one of the biggest jobs in world football very very soon. The question will be whether he wants to take it or stay at Dortmund.

Real Madrid after Mourinho leaves.. you've heard it here first :)

He would be perfect for RM and their current players and style

BillyShears said:
BVBler said:
BillyShears said:

No Price!

Excuse my english

BVBler

Oh ,We have Hummels snapped up Bayern Munich, why the hell should we sell someone who comes from Bayern Munich to Dortmund :)

MSP said:
bapi said:
Just a little fact about CL experience - Dortmund's XI played in 60 CL matches and 7 of them are under 25 years. But here Clichy alone played in 47 CL games. Yaya in 40, Nasri 34 and Kun, Silva, Kompany and Javi Garcia played in 20+ CL matches too. Sorry but nobody can say City are not experienced enough, that they need few years to learn in CL.

After Madrid Mancini said he doesn't want to talk about CL experience anymore and last night he uses it again.

CL experience is pathetic excuse - it's football match like any other, 11x11, better oposition than in most domestic matches but we should always have very good 11 on the pitch and we play at least 8 times against CL teams in domestic competition in a season.

Again, it's lame excuse. Where's BATE's Cl experience? Or APOEL's last year?

Or Malaga's with Saviola and Crocky upfront.

But some people said it here...

MSP said:
BillyShears said:
BVBler said:
No Price!

Excuse my english

BVBler

Real Madrid after Mourinho leaves.. you've heard it here first :)

He would be perfect for RM and their current players and style

I think the national team when he takes away the coward Loew's

Last night : over-ran in midfield - cut through us at will - we need a stable defence - don't like 3 there it has to be 4 - it worked last season why change?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.