City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzeko surely has to start, the main question is, who do we drop out of Tevez and Aguero?

For me drop Aguero and bring him on if things are going well around the 60 minute mark, Tevez's work rate has been immense so far this season and we need it from the beginning of the match to set the pace. I'm not trying to say Sergio's work rate isn't good, but Tevez's work rate is literally as good as it gets and is hard to top!

--------------------Hart--------------------
--Zabaleta--Kompany------Nastasic--Kolarov----
---------------Garcia-----Barry---------------
------------------Yaya Toure-----------------
---------Silva-------------------Tevez--------
------------------Edin Dzeko-----------------

Pantilimon, Lescott, Clichy, Rodwell, Nasri, Balotelli, Aguero

I don't want our Champions League adventure to end in the group stage again but boy this is a tough group, even harder than last year's. A win tomorrow and I think we have a huge chance of going through, a draw and it won't exactly be panic stations but 2pts dropped, a loss and it'll be really difficult. But Ajax are the wild card and were a couple of minutes away from drawing 0-0 in Dortmund.

----------------------HART-------------------------
--------ZABALETA----KOMPANY-----NASTASIC----
MAICON----------------------------------KOLAROV
-------------GARCIA------------YAYA-------------
------------------------NASRI----------------------
------------AGUERO-------------DZEKO------------

We have to keep this game simple, no three at the back formations and no fiddling around with the center backs or fullbacks. Lose this and it's Europa league in my opinion.

We passed the ball about well against Fulham and created some good chances, I still don't know if Yaya is best suited further up throughout the entire game or just in the last half hour or so yet, but I will leave that up to Mancini, although I do like the extra bolster in midfield playing 2 defensive mids in Garcia and Barry. I just want to see us play as close to if not playing in our favoured 4-2-3-1/ 4-2-1-3 formation.

-------------------Hart----------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy
-------------Garcia----Barry----------
-------------------Yaya----------------
Silva------------Dzeko------------Kun

sam-caddick said:
We have to keep this game simple, no three at the back formations and no fiddling around with the center backs or fullbacks. Lose this and it's Europa league in my opinion.

We passed the ball about well against Fulham and created some good chances, I still don't know if Yaya is best suited further up throughout the entire game or just in the last half hour or so yet, but I will leave that up to Mancini, although I do like the extra bolster in midfield playing 2 defensive mids in Garcia and Barry. I just want to see us play as close to if not playing in our favoured 4-2-3-1/ 4-2-1-3 formation.

-------------------Hart----------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy
-------------Garcia----Barry----------
-------------------Yaya----------------
Silva------------Dzeko------------Kun

Theeez and only theez please!

Danish tv is not showing this game. I'm having some friends over tonight. Do you know where I can find a quality stream for this game.
I usually use viasat play, where I pay per match but quality has not been good recently.
I'm hopping you guys know a British site that offers the same but of better quality.

Thanks and go on City!!!

Just seen SSN's highlights of Bobby's presser.

"Dortmund is a strong team... Strong mentality... It will be an important game"

I really love the boss.

I'm thinking about running a Bobby Manc Cliche Bingo thread before the Sunderland game. In the Dortmund presser someone would have shouted 'house' after about 30 seconds

I shall not try to pick the team, leave it to the manager. I am off in 10 mins, train, hotel, check in, then off on the piss for the day, plenty of sherberts , craick with the dortmund, should be a cracking day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.