Otamendi
Kolarov
Nando
Yaya
Navas
Nasri
Kdb
Bony

I'm going with this lineup because I'd like to not risk Dinho or Kompany before the derby. I'd also like to see navas start considering how well we did when he came on for the 2nd half against Newcastle

Another plus of having navas and kdb in the wings is that they can whip in crosses for bony to get on the end of. Hopefully he can bag a couple against Bournemouth to get his confidence going.

Hart
Zaba
Mangala
Otamendi
Kolarov
Nando
Yaya
Navas
Nasri
Kdb
Bony

I'm going with this lineup because I'd like to not risk Dinho or Kompany before the derby. I'd also like to see navas start considering how well we did when he came on for the 2nd half against Newcastle

Another plus of having navas and kdb in the wings is that they can whip in crosses for bony to get on the end of. Hopefully he can bag a couple against Bournemouth to get his confidence going.
Nasri is still injured mate.

Hart
Sagna Kompany Mangala Zabaleta*
Toure Fernando*
Navas De Bruyne Sterling*
Bony*

*with Kolarov out injured
*achieves 3 things - saves dinho for the rags game, gives him some rest vs sevilla and gives nando the opportunity to impress
*hopefully he'll do a good job but if he doesn't p. roberts may be called upon
*same as above except that 'ihenacho' replaces 'roberts'

I was going with this but the comments at the end are a bit confusing, i think you mean; Nando as in Fernando has the oportunity to impress (save Fernandinho for rags), Sterling to be replaaced by Roberts and then Bony to be replaced by Ihenacho.

That is pretty much how I see it with Demichelis to also come on to kill the game if we get a decent lead.

With Aguero looking at being out for possibly a month, that leaves us two strikers: Wilfried and Kelechi.

I understand that the first game back from internationals many will want us to play the best player in each position; however, we have Sevilla looming mid-week and United on the 25th. Regardless of what they have done so far, Bournemouth are a newly promoted side and we are at home. Bony cannot start every game for the next month. Would this not be a possible game for Kelechi to get a start? Maybe bring Wilf on for the final 15 if needed to get him some game time? Just a thought.

I think now is when we start missing Jimmy M and his ability to cover so many positions (and lack of injuries).
This next month is a big opportunity for our fringe players - let's hope that they step up.

I don't think he can get through the game and be effective if he can't get in a tackle or two
He picks up a lot of cards,we have enough out of the derby without him as well
Yeah, could be a risk playing him, and we'd be pretty depleted facing the scum if he went.

I just checked physioroom and they have him listed as available again for the Bournemouth game. Now that I checked though I'm a bit worried about kolarov seeing as they have them down with a hamstring injury.

I am always a bit surprised when people quote anyone like physioroom. They are not likely to have any information beyond what is available to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.