City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

and the softarse,spoilt brat,can`t handle not winning brigade vent their spleen...
chill the fuck out,we all know these results happen,not lost any ground,same as before kick off,an opportunity missed I grant you but fuck me,stop the skriking..
,nothing won in December,lots of twists and turns to come before may,this thread is the whole reason I`ve stopped coming on bluemoon,pathetic over reactions everytime we don`t win..
today is put to bed and roll on Thursday.

eastmanc said:
When you have no forwards why the fuck do you rest one of your best midfield players, arrogance of the highest order.

I thought he was injured? Who the fuck are we resting him for? Ivory Coast?

Shit second half performance. Shit result. Move on. Can't read too much into things this time of year.

wattle said:
TheSoulhunter said:
What the hell was that 2nd half? Fucking unbelievable... Linesman cost us the game.
Utter embarrassing bollox. Yeh it was miles offside but that wasnt the reason we lost. Get real. We lost because we were utter crap in the second half and we chose to 'rest' or most attacking goalscoring midfielder a week before we lose him for a month. Ridiculous.
So stop the embarrassing agenda crap. It's cringeworthy and makes us a laughing stock
Merry Christmas

I'm not sure about your definition of "lost" but I do agree that Yaya needed to be in the team today.

Yaya should have been on the bench.. that last 20 minutes was all over the place. We needed his calming influence badly as we couldnt get any sort of grip on the game.

Like others have said though, well done to Burnley because they were brilliant second half.

Disappointing afternoon after the Chelsea result, but we looked dead on our feet in the second half. It's been quite a run and we've had a lot of games in quick succession. I suppose it stood to reason there was at least a chance we would have a poor collective performance and the 2nd half really was that. You know it's not your day when Silva is misplacing passes which are routine for him.

I want to give Credit to Burnley too. They were excellent in their application of their game plan. The seemed to have the gods with them in the 2nd half because they were first to pretty much every 2nd ball as much down to a bit of luck as any superior work rate.

We missed a centre forward today. Milner ran his socks off as usual but he had two big chances you'd expect Kun/Dzeko to bury.

Sunderland can't come quick enough.

RightTurnClyde said:
Brilliant first half and half arsed second half. Thought Mangala was our worst player. He was all over the shop. Power, pace and aggression and very little up top it seems. Still only 3 points behind and there is still a long way to go yet.
That is a bit harsh Kolarov really left him exposed and with out Yaya no one was making his life easier by giving the option of the easy pass. Ferna really should've made himself available to the defenders more, moves were breaking down from the Zaba's side as well.

manimanc said:
and the softarse,spoilt brat,can`t handle not winning brigade vent their spleen...
chill the fuck out,we all know these results happen,not lost any ground,same as before kick off,an opportunity missed I grant you but fuck me,stop the skriking..
,nothing won in December,lots of twists and turns to come before may,this thread is the whole reason I`ve stopped coming on bluemoon,pathetic over reactions everytime we don`t win..
today is put to bed and roll on Thursday.
What over reactions?

We literally threw away 2 points due to a pathetic display, it's calling a spade a spade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.