City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

manimanc said:
and the softarse,spoilt brat,can`t handle not winning brigade vent their spleen...
chill the fuck out,we all know these results happen,not lost any ground,same as before kick off,an opportunity missed I grant you but fuck me,stop the skriking..
,nothing won in December,lots of twists and turns to come before may,this thread is the whole reason I`ve stopped coming on bluemoon,pathetic over reactions everytime we don`t win..
today is put to bed and roll on Thursday.
Here fuckin here

TFC said:
The Chelsea lads will be laughing their cocks off at that. I still think we will catch the c**ts, but that second half was appalling....we thought we had it won before the kick off and that is the most frustrating thing about the day. c**ts.

Fair play to Burnley who fully deserved the point on that performance.

Don't know what makes you think we'll catch Chelsea. Just because we've had some injuries doesn't mean that's the end of them. We always have a calamity in us no matter how mesmerizing we can be. The two results today is indication where the title will end.

A semi meltdown. Could have used that draw for an away game against the like of everton or even chelsea ! Anyway still a long road !

Btw some city fans should shut the mouths all the talking about who need strikers who need aguero. Bla bla

eastmanc said:
When you have no forwards why the fuck do you rest one of your best midfield players, arrogance of the highest order.

Good point. This one had banana skin written all over it and we took a big chance by not playing the best available team.

inbetween said:
Missed Yaya massively but nothing lost, nothing gained. Chelsea won't win every game.

Well, neither will we. If the idea was to sit on the lead, while away time and conserve ourselves for new year's day then it was very badly implemented. The team's gone on full steam for entire 90 minutes and will be inevitably exhausted. I fear for the next match; especially because its feckin Sunderland! Won't be shocked if we lose that one, tbh!

We were due a bad one..only positive is we didn't lose any ground.. If you can take that as a positive.

Maureen must be loving that we wont get many chances to nibble at their lead but so angry that we blew it today I really hope Spurs can do us a favour on Thursday but fear Spurs are soft as shite think if Kompany is back I would pair him with Demi Mangala so nervy and clumsy reminds me today of the 3-3 sunderland match from a few years ago Need to beat Mackems on Thursday can we have the champions turning up?

Bokonon said:
pudge said:
Shite, utter shite.

Not one good performance with special mention to Mangala, Kolarov and Nasri for reaching new levels of uselessness.

2-0 up, at home, to fucking Burnley and we throw it away. The first goal was horrific officiating but we're the Champions, playing at home and still winning at that point. No excuse, fuck right off.

nasri really wasn't that poor

He was poor.
He played as if he was upset about something, has yaya gone?, didn't step up at all although he for one has played really well for a while.

wattle said:
TheSoulhunter said:
What the hell was that 2nd half? Fucking unbelievable... Linesman cost us the game.
Utter embarrassing bollox. Yeh it was miles offside but that wasnt the reason we lost. Get real. We lost because we were utter crap in the second half and we chose to 'rest' or most attacking goalscoring midfielder a week before we lose him for a month. Ridiculous.
So stop the embarrassing agenda crap. It's cringeworthy and makes us a laughing stock
Merry Christmas
We drew pal.
These results happen. I thought we looked knackered! Let's get rested and go out and smash Sunderland! Still the form team in the league and still in the title race.

Why the fuck were we resting yaya? for the fucking ivory coast. We should have drained every drop out of him before he leaves. nasri has been coasting all season, needs dropping and lo and behold once clichy starts playing well again pellers starts this rotation shite. I'll tell you this much Jovetic needs replacing pronto, just when we need someone to step up to the plate he's either injured or his heads away. Zero out of 10 for pellegrini today, towards the end the whole team was completely shapeless and looking likely to lose it sooner than win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.