City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

Ray78 said:
SebastianBlue said:
Ray78 said:
It wasn't offside.

You mean the second, yeah?

Because the first was most definitely offside. Not even the most City-hating pundits could manage to say different.

We gift wrapped the first by being too clever.

Sorry, I usually agree with you but if that is a goal we gifted than any goal scored after any defensive action of any kind is "gifted". What were they supposed to do, play absolutely perfectly FIFA 15 style for 90 minutes?

BLUEMATT23 said:
Question that should be asked is why the hell do we keep slacking off in games?, And I don't buy into this they can't play twice in 48 hours rubbish.
agreed, keep doing it and eventually you will be caught out. some boots should be flying in changing room,.
dunno what was said half time, but fuck me a different team was on the pitch, shocking 2nd half

de niro said:
andrewmswift said:
we've been cheated, nothing more to say needed. whinge about the performance all you want but we've been 100% cheated

Yep

Other than being on a bung, I can't find any explanation for how a linesman could not flag that offside.

Pellers will say - certain players cannot play 2 games in 48 hours - Yaya -
Should have been on the bench. - fact

fuck me we have some over reactions on here, it was disappointing not to capitalise on Chelsea's slip especially after being 2 up but that's football.

to start ripping players apart who have just taken 28 points from 30 is just wrong, today just wasn't our day. its not the first time we have dropped points when we shouldn't have and it certainly wont be the last/

i'm off to the cellar.

We've been cheated Big time.

Apart from the blatant offside, all the decisions went for the clarets, and the c unt ref was showing cards for nowt. The lads were pushed back by that KeBent Friend.

The phone call at half time proved to be decisive.

Couldn't make the match today cause of work, I had my break and heard on the radio we were 2-0 up and it wasn't even HT yet. As soon as I got into the car to go home and I heard it was 2-2 I thought "Only City could cock that up". What a farce

andrewmswift said:
we've been cheated, nothing more to say needed. whinge about the performance all you want but we've been 100% cheated
City sucked the entire second half. Sure the guy was offsides on the first goal, but if we had taken care of business, it wouldn't have mattered. To say we were cheated only covers up the fact that City blew that effing game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.