City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

Awful attitude second half, same as 2-0 up against CSKA they played 4-4-2 and pushed high and we couldn't be bothered to do anything but hope they didn't have the quality to score. Burnley played some good stuff

Shocking from City and the officials. Ok we let a 2 goal lead slip but Burnley were dead and buried at 2-0 and were gifted a quite clear offside goal which completely changed the game. Mangala had a bad game but Kolarov gave him no help at all everything came down the right side. Friend decided he wanted to book every City player that yellow on Silva was a joke.

But nothing has changed another game chalked off and still only 3 points behind. This will give us a kick up the arse and I fully expect Sunderland to feel the pain of it.

I don't think resting Toure was a bad idea. There's no way he could of played all three of these games. If you was to pick a game to rest him it definitely would of been this game against Burnley at the Ethiad. He will now be fully rested for the Sunderland game and there shouldn't be any fitness concerns there.

First time a team in the last few weeks had a real go at the defence and they collapsed and really struggled

pudge said:
Ray78 said:
Don Karleone said:
You mean the blatant offside goal?

It wasn't offside.
Pardon my french, Ray, but are you fucking blind?

Maybe Boyd was but we got away with it against Palace. Hart didn't deal with the original shot well and Demichelis was being a smart arse for the corner. That gave Burnley the belief that they can get something out of the game.

After seeing maureens breakdown on SSN we missed the chance to bury the **** today.

Fuck me that's depressing. I should step away from the keyboard really, before I say something I regret, but jesus fucking Christ.

Not being able to score against a parked bus is one thing. Losing or drawing tough away games at places like Southampton is one thing.

But being 2-0 up at home against the 19th placed team, when SO MUCH is riding on it. Getting back to 1 point behind Chelsea. 10 consecutive wins, a new club record.

And throwing the game like that. Fucking hell I need a lie down.

Truly pathetic 2nd half performance. Unbelievable complacency

Think we need to investigate whether Mangala has a mentally handicapped twin because Port certainly did not send us a 30-40m CB. He made Richards look like a footballing Einstein today.

Shocking.

Kolarov upset the entire balance of the team with that performance.

Mangala was played by Boyd and ings and didn't learn from it whatsoever.

Fernando disappeared with that card, and silvas last 20 mins were his worst in our shirt.

borassic said:
wattle said:
TheSoulhunter said:
What the hell was that 2nd half? Fucking unbelievable... Linesman cost us the game.
Utter embarrassing bollox. Yeh it was miles offside but that wasnt the reason we lost. Get real. We lost because we were utter crap in the second half and we chose to 'rest' or most attacking goalscoring midfielder a week before we lose him for a month. Ridiculous.
So stop the embarrassing agenda crap. It's cringeworthy and makes us a laughing stock
Merry Christmas
We drew pal.
These results happen. I thought we looked knackered! Let's get rested and go out and smash Sunderland! Still the form team in the league and still in the title race.
Haha. Sorry yes we drew and just felt like a loss. And reading all the spoilt brat brigade on here 'tricked mi mind' as Karl pilkington would say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.