City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

SebastianBlue said:
Ray78 said:
Don Karleone said:
You mean the blatant offside goal?

It wasn't offside.

You mean the second, yeah?

Because the first was most definitely offside. Not even the most City-hating pundits could manage to say different.

We gift wrapped the first by being too clever.

So disappointed that I have made my first post in 2 years!!
Can anybody tell me why this team only gets motivated when we fall behind or are under pressure. Pelli has no idea how to motivate this team of overpaid pre-madonnas. Second half was hard to watch. I agree that we have been riding our luck last few games but the biggest mistake is allowing Pelli to buy that totally consistent shite of Mandela.... But we are stuck with him cos paying all this money and admitting a mistake is too much to expect from this guy.
In summary I think we will win the league by luck and nothing to do with the manager........

Ray78 said:
pudge said:
Ray78 said:
It wasn't offside.
Pardon my french, Ray, but are you fucking blind?

Maybe Boyd was but we got away with it against Palace. Hart didn't deal with the original shot well and Demichelis was being a smart arse for the corner. That gave Burnley the belief that they can get something out of the game.
You said he wasn't offside

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B59UJUeIcAAgBrX.jpg[/bigimg]

He very clearly then touched the ball

Question that should be asked is why the hell do we keep slacking off in games?, And I don't buy into this they can't play twice in 48 hours rubbish.

Yaya wasn't rested, he had a slight injury. No excuse though, we were shite in that second half.

Bokonon said:
pudge said:
Shite, utter shite.

Not one good performance with special mention to Mangala, Kolarov and Nasri for reaching new levels of uselessness.

2-0 up, at home, to fucking Burnley and we throw it away. The first goal was horrific officiating but we're the Champions, playing at home and still winning at that point. No excuse, fuck right off.

nasri really wasn't that poor

Nasri was not poor. - Fact.

citytill1die84 said:
Shocking from City and the officials. Ok we let a 2 goal lead slip but Burnley were dead and buried at 2-0 and were gifted a quite clear offside goal which completely changed the game. Mangala had a bad game but Kolarov gave him no help at all everything came down the right side. Friend decided he wanted to book every City player that yellow on Silva was a joke.

But nothing has changed another game chalked off and still only 3 points behind. This will give us a kick up the arse and I fully expect Sunderland to feel the pain of it.
I agree with this. The gifted goal gave Burnley the belief they needed, without it (even with a below standard city performance) the game would have ran away from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.