City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

bitsmith said:
Just saw Mourinho's interview, he was shitting it earlier today.

"Campaign against my club", "scandalous decisions", bla-bla.. what a load of fucking shite to not win today and put more pressure on him.
Think moanrinho needs to watch our games to see the scandalous decisions,the only thing in common is we both play in blue ...

Don Karleone said:
What makes people think all the bad decisions that go against us have no bearing on the game and the final result?

I agree we were woeful in the second half but so was the referee and linesman and it's not "embarrassing" to call them out on it.

I'm sick to death of the shit calls we get!

We have the most possession and still always have more yellows and give more free kicks away,it's bullshit!

THIS

Blumooniac said:
kalouk said:
Obviously today's performance wasn't good but it might be worth taking a step back before slating the team. We have had a brilliant run and played some hard games and come out on top. Maybe it caught up with them today. It's a shame we didn't capitalise on Chelsea's dropped points but not the end of the world. It's a bit crap to dismiss all the good performances lately over a poor 45 mins which to be fair also included an offside goal which changed the result.

Here, here.
Disappointed but too many mard arses on here. Long, long way to go.

Yes but there can be constructive criticism to show what is needed to improve . Where was the desire today ? Can anyone tell me all of the 11 players on that pitch gave their all for the full 90 ? If you give everything and end up conceding 2 goals then ok then you can put it down to bad luck or off day or whatever . Was this really an off day ?
I just don't like being made a laughing stock either .
The will to win should be back next match . It better be !

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-2-burnley-2-8353171?#du_top" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... 71?#du_top</a>

Ratings from Muen..................

paulsimpson said:
Blumooniac said:
kalouk said:
Obviously today's performance wasn't good but it might be worth taking a step back before slating the team. We have had a brilliant run and played some hard games and come out on top. Maybe it caught up with them today. It's a shame we didn't capitalise on Chelsea's dropped points but not the end of the world. It's a bit crap to dismiss all the good performances lately over a poor 45 mins which to be fair also included an offside goal which changed the result.

Here, here.
Disappointed but too many mard arses on here. Long, long way to go.

Yes but there can be constructive criticism to show what is needed to improve . Where was the desire today ? Can anyone tell me all of the 11 players on that pitch gave their all for the full 90 ? If you give everything and end up conceding 2 goals then ok then you can put it down to bad luck or off day or whatever . Was this really an off day ?
I just don't like being made a laughing stock either .
The will to win should be back next match . It better be !

Zabman always gives it his all,even with a decapitated head !!

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
If we want to retain our title, we cannot put in this quality of performance. We are in the last sixteen in the CL, two up at half time against Burnley after watching Cheslsea draw………and then draw ourselves. Come on lads for f sake FIGHT for it.

Exactly

Total wank today , tossed away a huge opportunity , fk all to do with the ref etc, they played Lpoo on Boxing Day at home in which they would have put everything in to . It will take a huge effort from here on in to make up for today's dropped points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.