City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

LoveCity said:
I feel quite petty saying this but it really pissed me off.

Before the match Fanzone Danny and Jason Manford were mouthing off on the screen, being very patronising towards Burnley with the whole "aww, they'll try but we should win" shtick... while Burnley players (maybe subs) stood there listening (Burnley fans booed after it and I don't blame them... the whole 'pat them on the shoulder' patronising bollocks that we used to endure).

It doesn't excuse our performance but do we really need those two acting like arrogant rags + fans screaming "CITY WILL WIN 5-0!" on the big screen to motivate our opponents?

Rant over...

Agree.. Interviewing fans just before kick of asking what you think the score will be should be banned it pisses me off every time before games! Of course they are going to say we going to win!

The fact we went from huge winners from today's fixtures to the biggest losers within such a short space of time has made this a bit hard to take, the points we have gained without any strikers and key players missing is pretty good, home to Burnley though especially after leading 2 0 is a huge kick in the bollocks

No toure, kompany or aguero through injury. We ain't going to win every game with these type of players constantly injured. It's like constantly taking three of Terry, hazard, fabrigas and Costa out of chelsea. They wouldn't cope. I'm chuffed we're anyway near Chelsea atm with the injuries we've had

We need to win games like these because I don't think we will win at Stamford Bridge or Anfield Road

Today was nothing lost but nothing won either, I thought Chelsea would beat Southampton, we would beat burnley and they would still be a 3 point difference, and they still is, I bet Chelsea are kicking themselves for not beating Southampton which would have put daylight between us .
3 points and a very close goal difference is fuck all.
We always have these sort of games every season , and well done to burnley for getting an unexpected point.

de niro said:
pathetic. absolutly pathetic.

hey pellers read this.

DO NOT ROTATE IN THE FUCKING PREM. there will always be a bent ref or liner wanting to undo us.

title and pellers gone in one half of football.

Not rotating cost Chavs 2 points today, Mourinho gone too.

bad performance really, simple as.

I would say it's a lesson that when you're winning lots of games, if you simply take your eye off the ball for 45 mins, you'll get caught out but i thought they might have learnt that already at various point earlier in the season!!

ah well, move on, shit day but carry on.

very very disappointed but shit happens, remember that draw against Sunderland we salvaged (3-3) it turned out to be a very important point for us, remember chaps 'its still in our hands'

de niro said:
pathetic. absolutly pathetic.

hey pellers read this.

DO NOT ROTATE IN THE FUCKING PREM. there will always be a bent ref or liner wanting to undo us.

title and pellers gone in one half of football.

First line is true.
Rotation is necessary.
Last line must take the prize for biggest and daftest over-reaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.