City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
the blue panther said:
baildon blue said:
I thought Burnley played well .
I do think we looked a bit knackered today .we were well off the pace in that 2nd half .Anyway not too worried even though we dropped 2 points .
Spine of our team was out today .
I wonder how Mourinho would cope with that . Say Terry ,Hazard, Fabergas , and Costa were out . Anyway we will bounce back !!!

Agree with your comments. Well done Burnley. Going for an easy 10 wins out of 10 weren't we, against a poor team - that just shows that we should never take anything for granted - who foresaw that at half time?
As for blaming it on fatigue, again - special credit to Burnley - they've started the same 11 in the last 5 matches.
Who needs to rotate?
As for Maureen - he can't even cope without getting a penalty. I seem to remember us having a penalty turned down at Southampton too, and Sergio booked for diving, but not moaning too much about it - as that goes with the territory for us. Today, Burnley's 1st goal was offside. Oh well, never mind!

Burnley should have been more tired than us after Fridays games yet were far sharper second half. After Moscow we shouldn't really need these wake up calls in a regular basis.

I must have missed Burnley's Champs League trips that could have made them
More tired than us. They also had a fit forward or two.

Yes we should have won today after being 2 nil up at home - bit a lot of credit goes to Burnley for an excellent second half performamce!

Pablo1 said:
big phil said:
Pablo1 said:
Who's calling for the managers head? If you're proud after that game I'm surprised you didn't fucking spontaneously combust after Roma/Bayern etc..

Ok so whats your opinion pablo?
Posted a few pages back, if you're as proud as you say though you probably won't want to read it - it's not quite as gushing as yours.
Tosser

I said to my my pal who is a Burnley fan that there is good chance you will score from a set piece because we give far too many free kicks away.
It nearly happened against Palace but we got away with it then. Why is Mangala in particular so stupid ? Always trying to win the ball from behind
and invariably fouling ? Sometimes he tries to do the impossible and jump up and over a player to head the ball ? Thick !

Burnley had the ball causing no threat and Magala or Fernando near the end barging in and giving up a free kick as if to say -"come on Burnley try to score !"

But surely it is easy to eradicate - just hold off

manimanc said:
and the softarse,spoilt brat,can`t handle not winning brigade vent their spleen...
chill the fuck out,we all know these results happen,not lost any ground,same as before kick off,an opportunity missed I grant you but fuck me,stop the skriking..
,nothing won in December,lots of twists and turns to come before may,this thread is the whole reason I`ve stopped coming on bluemoon,pathetic over reactions everytime we don`t win..
today is put to bed and roll on Thursday.

Well said sir, some on here ďo my head in.

Credit to Burnley for taking full advantage of our sloppiness and poor officiating for their first goal.

I blame myself for today's poor result.
Today's game was the first I've been able to watch since the Roma victory.
Good results since then, today I finally have the chance to watch the Blues again, and what happens?

big phil said:
FFS! I have never heard such bollocks.
It was pretty clear today that a lot of the players were running on empty, so what do some of the tits on here do? Slag the players off and demand Pellegrinis head. You should hang your heads in shame...
We were missing 3 of the worlds best players, the spine of themteam, and you want to moan and woman like spoilt raggy bastards?
Well fuckoff to the swamp then. These players have given everything of late, 9 wins and 2 draws in the last 11 games not good enough for some.
I'm proud as fuck of my team tonight.

19th place.... Really?

Oh and well done Burnley. Pressed and stopped us playing in second half. Then knocked long balls up to Danny Ings who's running and movement
caused washing machine Mangala all sorts of problems

Fair play to Burnley, they deserved a point. We were very poor in the second half though. All the more disappointing when you consider that the players knew that Chelsea had dropped points. Missed opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.