City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

All these knee jerk reactions !
Although very frustrating that we miss a chance to close the gap, it will come again, and better to have an off day against a bottom three team than a top three one.
Strange results appear at this time of the season, and I have a sneaky feeling that Spurs will do us a huge favour on New Years Day, we will stuff Sunderland, and be top of the League going into 2015.
Hang on .....maybe better to leave it untill the second last game, so we do not peak too early,

Yes we dropped off the pace second half , for reasons unknown

But fair play to burnley they kept going and got their reward
Bizarre time wasting tactics from them at the end, we had shot our bolt and could of lost it

Get them all rested up for Sunderland pellers!!!!

2bluejacko said:
moon said:
2bluejacko said:
I thought yaya was on 4 yellows??? He should have started today, bossed the game, killed them off 2nd half then late on, kick the ball away or tug a claret shirt back etc etc, get his 5th yellow, and ban out of the way against Sunderland before he flies off to Africa. Terrible decision to rest him today that could cost us
Think today was the cut off for 5 bookings for a ban
Cheers pal, IMO Should definitely of started then!!! When does he fly out? Needed to win today not worry about the Sunderland game...

Pellegrini said in his post match interviewed that "we will see if Kompany and Yaya are fit for Thursday"

I'm not sure where this rested story is coming from. They said that on the bbc but how would they know?

FFS! I have never heard such bollocks.
It was pretty clear today that a lot of the players were running on empty, so what do some of the tits on here do? Slag the players off and demand Pellegrinis head. You should hang your heads in shame...
We were missing 3 of the worlds best players, the spine of themteam, and you want to moan and woman like spoilt raggy bastards?
Well fuckoff to the swamp then. These players have given everything of late, 9 wins and 2 draws in the last 11 games not good enough for some.
I'm proud as fuck of my team tonight.

de niro said:
i haven't been this angry for months. right now i'd take rogers off the scousers.

Get your best frock on and head over to Albert Dock - you could make a night of it yet.

We played well in the first 45 and could have been out of sight with better crossing...

Burnley played very well after the break and deserved at least a point from that performance.

big phil said:
It was pretty clear today that a lot of the players were running on empty, so what do some of the tits on here do? Slag the players off and demand Pellegrinis head. You should hang your heads in shame...
We were missing 3 of the worlds best players, the spine of themteam, and you want to moan and woman like spoilt raggy bastards?
Well fuckoff to the swamp then. These players have given everything of late, 9 wins and 2 draws in the last 11 games not good enough for some.
Who's calling for the managers head? If you're proud after that game I'm surprised you didn't fucking spontaneously combust after Roma/Bayern etc..

big phil said:

You go girl!

baildon blue said:
I thought Burnley played well .
I do think we looked a bit knackered today .we were well off the pace in that 2nd half .Anyway not too worried even though we dropped 2 points .
Spine of our team was out today .
I wonder how Mourinho would cope with that . Say Terry ,Hazard, Fabergas , and Costa were out . Anyway we will bounce back !!!

Agree with your comments. Well done Burnley. Going for an easy 10 wins out of 10 weren't we, against a poor team - that just shows that we should never take anything for granted - who foresaw that at half time?
As for blaming it on fatigue, again - special credit to Burnley - they've started the same 11 in the last 5 matches.
Who needs to rotate?
As for Maureen - he can't even cope without getting a penalty. I seem to remember us having a penalty turned down at Southampton too, and Sergio booked for diving, but not moaning too much about it - as that goes with the territory for us. Today, Burnley's 1st goal was offside. Oh well, never mind!

One of those days, i was more worried about losing after 2-2 and glad we came up with a point in the end. The only positive i can see is the quietness of anti Yaya Brigade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.