City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

taconinja said:
andrewmswift said:
we've been cheated, nothing more to say needed. whinge about the performance all you want but we've been 100% cheated
This can't be repeated enough.

Repeat it all you like but we wasn't cheated! We lost a 2 nil lead to Burnley at home! Poor decision went against us but that's no fuckin excuse. No one was cheated. We had a piss poor second half and through it away. No excuses, we were shite!!!!

Juan King said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Mattyc55 said:
Strange that fucking United have a slightly better home record than us..

We need to stop dropping silly points at home because Chelsea certainly arent doing it.

Chelsea will not just take 1 point at home when they play both Burnley and Stoke.

We didn't just take 1 point from Newcastle & Southampton away though, like they did.

Don't have enough energy to argue after that shit 2nd half performance. My mate said as soon as this "record" was on the line we'd bottle it and we did!!

jayfx said:
taconinja said:
andrewmswift said:
we've been cheated, nothing more to say needed. whinge about the performance all you want but we've been 100% cheated
This can't be repeated enough.

Repeat it all you like but we wasn't cheated! We lost a 2 nil lead to Burnley at home! Poor decision went against us but that's no fuckin excuse. No one was cheated. We had a piss poor second half and through it away. No excuses, we were shite!!!!
We made so many mistakes in the lead up to that first goal. We had chances to get the ball under control but gave it back to Burnley three times.

First of all , the offside goal, changed the whole game , and this is the 4th game without a recognised striker , so it was bound to bite us in the arse one day , i dont give any credit to Burnley , because we threw this game away , they are a very poor side , if we had a fully fit aguero or dzeko available , it would have been double figures by half time.
But this was poetic justice to all the arrogant c*nts on this forum acting like rags and dismissing teams with predictions of 5,6 or 7 nil , the premiership is the hardest league in the world , if you want to roll over teams and play only 6 competitive games a season , go and support , Barca, Bayern ,Real or Celtic from your armchair.

What absolute bullshit on motd trying to make an excuse that that touch was hard to see for the linesman. Fuck off!

jimmygrimblesboots said:
First of all , the offside goal, changed the whole game , and this is the 4th game without a recognised striker , so it was bound to bite us in the arse one day , i dont give any credit to Burnley , because we threw this game away , they are a very poor side , if we had a fully fit aguero or dzeko available , it would have been double figures by half time.
But this was poetic justice to all the arrogant c*nts on this forum acting like rags and dismissing teams with predictions of 5,6 or 7 nil , the premiership is the hardest league in the world , if you want to roll over teams and play only 6 competitive games a season , go and support , Barca, Bayern ,Real or Celtic from your armchair.

Anyone that has took the time and effort to watch Burnley when they are live on the box will know there was no way they would roll over and die.

Along with a lot of teams down there fighting for their lives their workrate is immense and they never give in.

Liverpool although they won found it in their last match.

Obviously no one at our club was bothered to pre-warn our players that today you will be playing eleven kamikaze pilot wannabes!! And after they got a slice of luck they were just better than us all over the pitch.

As others have said it was a bad day at the office today, but we pick ourselves up dust ourselves down and go again.

What a hugely disappointing end to 2014. They started the second half convinced they had the game sewn up. And then in the opening minutes the linesman makes a massive cock-up and suddenly Burnley believe they can get a result. And they nearly left us embarrassed as they could have stolen all three points we were panicking that much.

How the hell do we keep on committing silly fouls around our penalty area. Someone on the coaching staff needs to take a long hard look at the clumsy challenges that we make.

I don't like MP continually rotating his back four, we were a shambles in the second half at the back.

I can not understand why a goalkeeper would be a good choice as captain. How can he lead the outfield players by example? I would have given the arm band to Zabba.

And MP really stuffed up the substitutions.

We missed Yaya's bossiness in the midfield, Vinnie's calmness at the back, and of course a striker.

Oh well, as I let in the New Year I'll reflect on a great 2014, two trophies, some scintillating football, and spectacular goals. More of that in 2015 please City.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Some of you need to give your fannies a wipe.

I think a far better expression is, "show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser".

There's nothing wrong with being right royally fucked off, it's what winners do.

Chippy_boy said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Some of you need to give your fannies a wipe.

I think a far better expression is, "show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser".

There's nothing wrong with being right royally fucked off, it's what winners do.

I have never met a whinging , defeatist, overly emotional winner like half this thread .

Winners review, learn , dust themselves down and move on with more determination!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.