City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

11 games undefeated, today was shit but hey, still only 3 points behind Chelsea and have Kompany aguero dzeko and toure to return. Smile blues :). 7 years ago we would be 16th at this point with nothing to play for. BELIEVE.

Bluemooner91 said:
11 games undefeated, today was shit but hey, still only 3 points behind Chelsea and have Kompany aguero dzeko and toure to return. Smile blues :). 7 years ago we would be 16th at this point with nothing to play for. BELIEVE.

Believe is still as high as before, just shit we didn't capitulate on the chance to gain some points on Chelsea, but as Chelsea are playing currently there will be more opportunities!

So from what I'm gathering:
Team sucks
There is an extravagant conspiracy that uses the officials to sway fixture results
From week to week any player can be the best at his position or obviously the worst
The manager has no clue what so ever when we lose but is a genius when we win
And when adding new players to the starting roster they should instantly bond
With the starting team and allow NO mistakes
And my favorite of all( F ) the champions league.... No wait we made it through to the knockout stage
FFS grow a pair
Tbh we have been lucky as hell to have the run of fixtures we've had with injuries sustained
Don't tell me it was the off sides call today when we had all day to put them to the sword
Congratulations Burnley you exercised your will and we capitulated
NEXT

Fair play to Burnley. They came out in the second half and got what they deserved, a well earned point.

On the balance of play, I thought a draw was a fair result. We were good in the first half, not so good in the second half, to put it mildly, and they wanted it more in the second half.

Sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say 'well played' to the opposition, and today was one of those days.

No complaints from me, as you can't win every game, and let's hope we have a better result against Sunderland.

MihaiCity said:
we need to get over it what was remain in the past we need to look at the future and the next stop is sunderland and i hope we don't repeat the same mistake like today and try to maintain the same level of concentration for the entire game

Just for the record - anyone who thinks Sunderland at home will be easy - think again. In their last 6 games - 5 of which were away - they have had
win 3-1 at Palace, 0-0 at Leicester, 0-0 at Liverpool, win 1-0 at Newcastle, 0-0 at Villa and a 0-0 at home to Chelsea.
The point I am making is that they have conceded 1 goal in 5 away games. Will it be easy for City on New Years Day. ? NO.
Our mentality needs to change plus -Keep the same solid back 4 - unless of injury.
Roll on Sunderland.

Bluep*ss said:
MihaiCity said:
we need to get over it what was remain in the past we need to look at the future and the next stop is sunderland and i hope we don't repeat the same mistake like today and try to maintain the same level of concentration for the entire game

Just for the record - anyone who thinks Sunderland at home will be easy - think again. In their last 6 games - 5 of which were away - they have had
win 3-1 at Palace, 0-0 at Leicester, 0-0 at Liverpool, win 1-0 at Newcastle, 0-0 at Villa and a 0-0 at home to Chelsea.
The point I am making is that they have conceded 1 goal in 5 away games. Will it be easy for City on New Years Day. ? NO.
Our mentality needs to change plus -Keep the same solid back 4 - unless of injury.
Roll on Sunderland.

No game is easy , you have to be on your mettle for the full 95 minutes or you are likely to come up short.

If we play to what we can we should win but anything can happen on the day.

Like Burnley they have had some success on our patch in recent times so of course its going to take maximum effort and making sure we don't let them get the initiative.

EalingBlue2 said:
Chippy_boy said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Some of you need to give your fannies a wipe.

I think a far better expression is, "show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser".

There's nothing wrong with being right royally fucked off, it's what winners do.

I have never met a whinging , defeatist, overly emotional winner like half this thread .

Winners review, learn , dust themselves down, give their fannies a wipe and move on with more determination!

Considering the away matches we have and all the good teams away Chelsea have already played...we fucked up big time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.