City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

Plain dumb from us second half with Demichelis and Hart gifting them a way back in the game and Mangala finishing the job off.

Second half was biggest joke. No energy, no running hardly any good build up, no defending apart from a huge Demichelis block it he isnt there its 2-2 a bit earlier.

Burnley just thought us that you cannot give up and they didnt and wouldnt have been a surprise if they find a winner.

So dissapointed especially as Pelle said before game if we underestimate Burnley we can have great problem. He said it, yet in second half we thoght its already won and it cost us.

If we lose the title we have look back to this game for sure. Now I hope Sunderland isnt getting a draw as well next game.

Horrible second half
Not championship football
Looked like they were going to coast in
And close the points gap
NOPE

From the time the second half kicked off and Demichelis accidentally kicked the ball out for a corner, we were in slumberland and couldn't shake ourselves out of it.

Yaya probably spilt his glass of milk all over his bed when they scored their second goal.

I would play Boyata ahead of Mangala any day of the week. As for Kolarov, he was abominable.

Ps Manuel...don't ever rest Yaya again please!

Ouch...what a dreadful 2nd half performance. 2 up against a bunch of piss like Burnley and we end up hanging on for a point. In some respects, got what we deserved as we have been conceding loads of chances of late, WBA had a fair few which they couldn't take, Palace had a few in the 1st half which they also couldn't take and the difference today was that Burnley took theirs.
Warning signs were there in the 1st half as they broke at pace.
Still, we'd have taken 5 wins and a draw from our last 6 games the very second Aguero went off injured against Everton.

Swtiched off in the second half thinking the game was won. Same as the WBA game but Burnley showed more desire to get something from the game.

Boyd was offside and goal not stood but such is life, I wish Burnley well and they deserve a stroke of fortune imo. I really like Dyche and I want them to stay in this league.

Loved Lampards loan so far but bring him on killed our momentum and he slowed everything down. We struggled with Barnes, Boyd and Hings. I'd rather have brought Clichy on than bring Sinclair on. Kolarov playing on the left whipping balls in.

The table is, as was, really. The top 3 have all treaded water today.

@BluePhil8 said:
Well done to Burnley.

Shocking officiating yet again. A yard offside for the goal, booking Silva after he shouldered it. Couldn't wait to get his whistle out as soon as one of theirs went to ground. Nothing different here though, it's the same every game.

Navas shite, Mangala shite.

What a pathetic way to capitulate after Chelsea drew.

Navas was far from shite, Mangala and Kolorov looked brain dead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.