City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

I joked on another thread the refs had their instructions after the rags match.

Don't think I was far off tbh.

Unbelievable

It was coming though tbh . Too much space given to Palace and WBA in last games and bad habit ensued .It was concern for most of us coming into this game . Conceding ground and leaving gaps in defense has to be countered . Simple as.
MP has a lot of work to do before next game . Denying space is one tactic to improve upon. Yaya might have pressed play and space more perhaps . Certain others could have done a better marking job that's for sure . If you let people come on to you , you will pay a heavy price .

they might have been tired but Burnley also played 2 days ago . No excuse . You've got to want it . Desire is huge at this level .

I'm just disappointed because I love City so much .
Can it be put right ?
Yes
For sure
But as I always say attitude / desire is needed

abu13 said:
fuck me we have some over reactions on here, it was disappointing not to capitalise on Chelsea's slip especially after being 2 up but that's football.

to start ripping players apart who have just taken 28 points from 30 is just wrong, today just wasn't our day. its not the first time we have dropped points when we shouldn't have and it certainly wont be the last/

i'm off to the cellar.
We're not talking about the last 10 games, it's about today's game and calling a spade a spade.

The performance was shocking. Burnley had as many days rest as ourselves and they played the same 11 as they did on boxing day.

Jeff Stelling just said on SSN "yes it was off side but it was so so so marginal you can see why the Lino didn't give it" .... What utter crap

CelesteItis said:
We've been cheated Big time.

Apart from the blatant offside, all the decisions went for the clarets, and the c unt ref was showing cards for nowt. The lads were pushed back by that KeBent Friend.

The phone call at half time proved to be decisive.
Bit embarrassing that mate.

Yes it's very disappointing dropping points from a 2-0 lead at halftime,but let's face it,these kind of results will happen over the course of the season,there will be other setbacks for Maureen's lot and indeed for us but I remain very confident that we WILL be top of the pile come May.Buckle up fellow blues it could be another bumby ride !

wattle said:
CelesteItis said:
We've been cheated Big time.

Apart from the blatant offside, all the decisions went for the clarets, and the c unt ref was showing cards for nowt. The lads were pushed back by that KeBent Friend.

The phone call at half time proved to be decisive.
Bit embarrassing that mate.

It helps some to believe the officials actually cheat us out of games, the blame game is always quite interesting on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.