City vs Cardiff Post Match Discussion

We won Cardiff played well in parts we were the better team

Thought today we should have scored a couple more and that was a deffo pen

MSP said:
I am probably reading too much into it but had anyone else noticed the lack of smile on Aguero's face, he looked a bit like Dzeko before his goal scoring run recently.

I can confirm you're reading way too much into it!

jay_mcfc said:
MSP said:
I am probably reading too much into it but had anyone else noticed the lack of smile on Aguero's face, he looked a bit like Dzeko before his goal scoring run recently.

I can confirm you're reading way too much into it!

Yeah, if anything I think our players have a bit of respect for the opposition so unless the goal's a screamer they don't feel the need to rub it in. That's my reading of it anyway.

jimharri said:
bluemcr said:
Funny thing is though, that jumped up ex rag prick was hoping to get something against us and his plan bombed. Shame, because if he won here he could of rolled over for the shite and now he sits at the bottom needing a result there ;-)
Where do you get the ''jumped up'' bit from? He always seemed alright to me, considering his verminous past.
I quite like him, he'd never beaten us as a rag player, and he still hasn't as a manager, long may he keep it up, especially if he replaces the chosen one.

I thought Cardiff played well and we had to raise our standards to see them off. No truly outstanding performances today but Silva,Yaya, Dzeko and Garcia stood out for me.

Another 3 points in the bag to put a little bit of pressure on Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.