City vs Cardiff Post Match Discussion

silvasleftleg said:
Feed the Elk said:
silvasleftleg said:
Someone said we had 20 attempts on goal, he failed to mention that we only had 9 on target. cardiff had 6 shots on target. we cannot be conceding so many chances against relegation fodder. the defence is real concern.

I call WUM

I don't get it. Why am I a WUM ? I'm just pointing out that the defence was bad .. I am really concerned about the defence. The next few weeks will be crucial and it is important that the defence is solid.

You don't half post some shite

ethan23 said:
Did well again today, one thing i did notice though was how well their number 16 played, craig noone i think he's called, glided past our players with ease and looked generally dangerous!

He was excellent,playing right wing back,hmmm.....?

BillyShears said:
jay_mcfc said:
MSP said:
I am probably reading too much into it but had anyone else noticed the lack of smile on Aguero's face, he looked a bit like Dzeko before his goal scoring run recently.

I can confirm you're reading way too much into it!

Yeah, if anything I think our players have a bit of respect for the opposition so unless the goal's a screamer they don't feel the need to rub it in. That's my reading of it anyway.

my interpretation is that we score so bloody many the novelty wears off after a while!

Thought we looked a bit 1 dimensional without Nasri/Fernandinho. We resorted to long balls and just getting the ball out wide for Navas/Kolarov to cross for the majority of the game. Definitely not the usual penetrative, defense splitting passing game that we're used to

But it's a good job Manuel has introduced that wide threat though because under Mancini I think we would've struggled to get all 3 points here.

A fully fit Jovetic would be a Godsend right now.

conormcfc said:
Thought we looked a bit 1 dimensional without Nasri/Fernandinho. We resorted to long balls and just getting the ball out wide for Navas/Kolarov to cross for the majority of the game. Definitely not the usual penetrative, defense splitting passing game that we're used to

But it's a good job Manuel has introduced that wide threat though because under Mancini I think we would've struggled to get all 3 points here.

A fully fit Jovetic would be a Godsend right now.

Why? Is he any good?

Excellent first half. Great performance.

From half time to the third goal we were quite poor. We were giving the ball away for fun. It looked like Dimichelis had subbed his shit twin on for the second half. he was bobbins. Diving in and made to look stupid a few times, was out of position a lot, gave the ball away too much and wasn't concentrating for their second goal. Complete contrast to his second half at Newcastle and his first half today. García was good all game though, for what he can do.

Yaya woke up and put the game to bed. And Agüero makes all other Premier League strikers in the last 21 years look like a joke with his goal to minutes ratio. Unbelievable.

Pleased a team came and gave us a game though. Only Hull Liverpool and Palace - and now Cardiff - have done all season in the Prem. Some of the others have just sat back and let us win. We had to work for our 4-2 win today and they upset us (a bit too easily at times) in 45-75mins section of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.