City vs Cardiff Post Match Discussion

BillyShears said:
jay_mcfc said:
MSP said:
I am probably reading too much into it but had anyone else noticed the lack of smile on Aguero's face, he looked a bit like Dzeko before his goal scoring run recently.

I can confirm you're reading way too much into it!

Yeah, if anything I think our players have a bit of respect for the opposition so unless the goal's a screamer they don't feel the need to rub it in. That's my reading of it anyway.

I don't even think it was that, as no=one loves a celebration as much as Kun. The game was over and as he scored he was a bit off balance and I guess just decided on this instance he didn't feel the need to go celebrating. Still had a big, beautiful smile though. He's dreamy

Who'd have thought this time last year that kolarov, dzeco and garcia would be playing a real part in the team's success? Purely down to good management.

alanblue said:
blueste41 said:
Sky Blue said:
Don't talk shite....great game today.

To be fair he has had a good 4 or 5 games.

Yep, he's playing well at the moment.

He is playing well at the mo and was very good today.It's true though that he switched off for their first goal and allowed a guy to get free on the right as they doubled up.That doesn't mean he is lazy but that he arguably made a mistake. Players do that and it doesn't mean they are lazy or crap.

Plattlaner said:
Who'd have thought this time last year that kolarov, dzeco and garcia would be playing a real part in the team's success? Purely down to good management.

Quite possibly so, there does seem to be a good squad harmony at the moment. If we are to go as far as we would hope in all 4 competitions we will need them to play at this level when called on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.