City vs Cardiff Post Match Discussion

removed by
gpo.png

Although we didn't look leggy, given the number of games we've played I think there were a few tired performances from our players today. That said we still looked like scoring every time we got forward and with more clinical finishing it could have been 6 or 7.

I thought it was a good team display today with Dzeko and Garcia putting in good shifts. Their RB played very well but I did feel Joe should have held the shot that led to their corner for the goal...

Onwards and upwards blues.

ethan23 said:
FantasyIreland said:
ethan23 said:
Did well again today, one thing i did notice though was how well their number 16 played, craig noone i think he's called, glided past our players with ease and looked generally dangerous!

He was excellent,playing right wing back,hmmm.....?

Yep. He was superb. Some good crosses into the box, tracked back well and most importantly excellent on the ball going past player after player down our left hand side. Saw him successfully take on Kolarov, Kompany, Demichellis, Garcia and Clichy when he came on.

cruised through, if we could have been that bothered we could have easily stuck 10 past them.

it's almost scary how we can cruise through at home and still comfortably beat sides, I guess that may have been part of the problem with the early away form as we have to keep it up a gear for long periods to win away games, which we now do much better.

First half was the best performance for a number of weeks imo, we were just profligate with chances and the final ball.

I thought the players looked a bit jaded today if I am honest but we dominated the game from start to finish.
Just shows how strong we are to still score 4 when playing I would say at 70%.

We could have had 6 goals again today...Pen in the first minute etc so I am far from dissapointed. We can't perform at the levels we have been week in week out for a whole season.
Solid from Edin today and Garcia had his best game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.