City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers : )

chris85mcfc said:
zeddie said:
Whats the weather like in manchester guys? Really hope this one isnt called off too as ive already missed the sunderland match. Ive flown 3000 miles for this ffs and driving up from london again tomorrow. Well Im in the UK more for work, but seeing my team play was mean to be the highlight! : D

Hopefully we put out a decent side, and batter them

The weathers fine. A bit grey and gloomy but after living in Manchester for 28 years you soon get used to it.

David Anderson said:
zeddie said:
Whats the weather like in manchester guys? Really hope this one isnt called off too as ive already missed the sunderland match. Ive flown 3000 miles for this ffs and driving up from london again tomorrow. Well Im in the UK more for work, but seeing my team play was mean to be the highlight! : D

When did you start supporting Man City?

5 posts in and making friends from the off ;) That's the spirit blue

David Anderson said:
zeddie said:

No need to be cocky mate.

kupest said:
David Anderson said:
zeddie said:

No need to be a cock mate.

Edited.

David Anderson said:
zeddie said:

Here a day and already sniffing the rags out. I like you David.

--------------Pants----------------

Zab----Kompany----MDM----Kolarov

Navas-----Yaya----Garcia-----Milner

---------Silva----------------------

--------------Negredo--------------

Unfortunately we don`t know how fit Garcia and Nasri are. To start both would be too much of a gamble.
Silva must start but not in his wide position otherwise we`ll get done again. We need to offer more help to Kolarov, so I would sacrifice Silva from the midfield and play him off the striker, leaving Milner to play in front the full back.
If Garcia is not up to starting I`d shift Milner into the middle, push Kolarov out wide and bring Clichy in at full back.

--------------Pants----------------

Zab----Kompany----MDM----Clichy

Navas-----Yaya----Milner----Kolarov

---------Silva----------------------

--------------Negredo--------------

kupest said:
David Anderson said:
zeddie said:

No need to be cocky mate.

Wasn't being cocky, was just curious "mate". Touchy forum. Don't cry.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:40 pm --<br /><br />
Richard said:
kupest said:
David Anderson said:

No need to be a cock mate.

Edited.

Oh I'm a cock for asking a question. I take it you're one of the bandwaggon jumpers since the investment came in. Don't be so touchy :'(

Kun Aguero said:
Is Garcia out for sure?

Thought I heard he was out until after Barca game, but as seen now fit for tomorrow, I guess he is under radar compared to other names, but will do a good job tomorrow if starts.

I thought Garcia was excellent at Stamford bridge if he is fit he could show his worth tomorrow, if he breaks up their play
and cuts out their high passes similar to away fixture then he could start to impress ( hopefully )

I wan't to see Clichy instead of Kolarov.

I can't remember exactly because I was so caught up in the game, but wasn't one of Mourinho's tactics in the game a few weeks ago letting Ivanovic bomb down his right hand side but left behind a back three of Azpilicueta, Terry and Cahill to make sure they remained defensively tight?

He knew Kolarov would fly up our left hand side but lacked the defensive discipline that Zabaleta had, in the end Ivanovic dominated that side of the pitch and I don't think we can be done like that again.

Our left side has been a weakness defensively this season, Mourinho will most likely target that area again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.