City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nasri and garcia are fit to play. the trusted 4-1-3-2 it is.

934110_Champions_League_Team.jpg

David Anderson said:
silvasleftleg said:

Are you sure they're fit? Source please? Thanks

David McDonnell ‏@DiscoMirror 32m
Pellegrini: "For now it's not planned for Aguero and Fernandinho to play on Tuesday [against Barcelona]." #MCFC #FCB

David McDonnell ‏@DiscoMirror 42m
Pellegrini says Nasri and Garcia fit to face Chelsea. But Aguero, Fernandinho and Nastasic still out and doubtful for Barca #MCFC #FCB

Hungarian blue said:
David Anderson said:
silvasleftleg said:

Are you sure they're fit? Source please? Thanks

David McDonnell ‏@DiscoMirror 32m
Pellegrini: "For now it's not planned for Aguero and Fernandinho to play on Tuesday [against Barcelona]." #MCFC #FCB

David McDonnell ‏@DiscoMirror 42m
Pellegrini says Nasri and Garcia fit to face Chelsea. But Aguero, Fernandinho and Nastasic still out and doubtful for Barca #MCFC #FCB

Ah, would have preferred Aguero and Fernandinho to Nasi and Garcia, no question.

Whats the weather like in manchester guys? Really hope this one isnt called off too as ive already missed the sunderland match. Ive flown 3000 miles for this ffs and driving up from london again tomorrow. Well Im in the UK more for work, but seeing my team play was mean to be the highlight! : D

Hopefully we put out a decent side, and batter them

zeddie said:
Whats the weather like in manchester guys? Really hope this one isnt called off too as ive already missed the sunderland match. Ive flown 3000 miles for this ffs and driving up from london again tomorrow. Well Im in the UK more for work, but seeing my team play was mean to be the highlight! : D

When did you start supporting Man City?

zeddie said:

Light rain and 15 mph wind, according to the BBC.

But it's impossible to know for sure.

Thanks for answering my question with a question David..Heres my post from a different thread on BM which should answer your question.

Well im also a "foreign" city fan from Dubai.. I started supporting city a long time ago, well before the sheikhs reign and my primary reason was because my circle of friends i used to play footy with, were English city supporters studying or working in Dubai. They played a big part in making me a passionate supporter! Since then, i doubt i have missed a single game. (they show a lot more prem league games here than in the UK) I also couldnt stand the rags arrogance. I am making my first trip to the Etihad on saturday to watch us beat chelski as im in the UK for a while for work :)

If i was living in Manchester id certainly attend a lot more games and probably try and get a season ticket, but i think id miss the sun too much.

When did you start supporting them? Today by the looks of it (lol)

David Anderson said:
zeddie said:

When did you start supporting Man City?

zeddie said:

The weathers fine. A bit grey and gloomy but after living in Manchester for 28 years you soon get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.