City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Anderson said:
kupest said:
David Anderson said:
When did you start supporting Man City?

No need to be cocky mate.

Wasn't being cocky, was just curious "mate". Touchy forum. Don't cry.

-- Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:40 pm --

Richard said:
kupest said:
No need to be a cock mate.

Edited.

Oh I'm a cock for asking a question. I take it you're one of the bandwaggon jumpers since the investment came in. Don't be so touchy :'(

Angry man some would say too angry.

David Anderson said:
kupest said:
David Anderson said:
When did you start supporting Man City?

Richard said:
kupest said:
No need to be a cock mate.

Edited.

Oh I'm a cock for asking a question. I take it you're one of the bandwaggon jumpers since the investment came in. Don't be so touchy :'(

Ok now your turn newbie? How long have you been a blue?

rushts said:
David Anderson said:
kupest said:

Richard said:

Ok now your turn newbie? How long have you been a blue?

57 years. And you're NOT a cock or cocky for asking.

Fantastic news on Nasri but I wouldn't rush him back into the starting 11 for this one, possibly 30 mins to get him sharper for the Barca game. Hopefully have everyone fully fit for next Saturday though, poor Stoke!

silvasleftleg said:
xenon_ said:
Alright lads <nods>

Thought I'd stay away after last 10 days or so. I know this place can get after big defeats. But, when Chelsea and Arsenal drew, I figured the place will have calmed down :)

(Not that anyone'd miss me or anything, haha)

I feel like we should take this one. the players have a point to prove after last fixture and it would be very unlucky to have another 'bad day at the office' coinciding with Chelsea 'great day at the office.'

Without Fernandinho's mobility and anticipation, I reckon if we play two men in the engine room, they will win the midfield battle again, which will not be good, so we should play with three in the centre instead.

I hope he fields a strong side. We've had the luxury of not playing mid-week, so hopefully that will come into consideration too, and not just the Barca game in the near future.

chelsea didn't win the midfield battle. they pretty much conceded the midfield.

<blinks> O_O

Am I seeing things? Or are you talking about a different City vs Chelsea at the Etihad?

Define midfield, please. And define battle too, if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.