City Vs Chelsea in the US of A

Re: City v Chelsea 23rd May in St Louis, USA!

Note the offical site has City as being PL champions 2012-13 and Chelsea the same for CL champions!
Surely it is 2011-12 season!

A friend of mine says there will be another game announced..... fingers and toes crossed for NY / north east coast

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Note the offical site has City as being PL champions 2012-13 and Chelsea the same for CL champions!

A friend of mine says there will be another game announced..... fingers and toes crossed for NY / north east coast

Strong indications are that it will be NYC

fbloke said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Strong indications are that it will be NYC

I just creamed my pants......

meh why the hell not, thankful it's not pre-season because we're already off to Asia. Saves tiredness before next season, whilst increasing awareness of us around the world, will be very chilled out affairs I should think if right after the Norwich game!

I note England are playing Rep of Ireland at Wembley 29th May and Brazil in Rio 2nd June.
Can't see Hart / Milner / Lescott being in St Louis and imagine all the other internationals will be playing for their respective countries too.

Still, at least Sinclair should get a run out!

Re: what is this about?

Wipeee!!! Cant believe this is happening still but it's great. For all those traveling, Busch is a fantastic stadium. Obviously not sure how it will suit football but overall it is very nice. St. Louis in general not so great hehe but you should survive...I was fortunate enough to see the first World Series game played at Busch Stadium in 2006 and many other baseball games since and anticipate this greatly.

I just wonder how fast or if it will sellout. I imagine many folk from across the midwest and country will come. When Soundgarden announced they were coming to STL I figured no one would care because they hadn't done anything in 17 years but I missed out on that because they sold out instantly so Ill be quicker on this.

I'm starting to get worried that it'll just be in St. Louis which would be fuckin stupid..I'm still praying for New York ..but I'm worried they only announced st Louis as if its the only location

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.