City vs. Chelsea Post-Match Discussion Thread

Just back from the match and what a great result never felt as tense at a game since the semi final last year, for me Silva needs resting, he's nowhere near his full fitness, I like Balo but for me Dzeko should be starting now, he defends from the front and I don't think Stoke will like him. Richards was MoM for me and I'd start him with Kompany on Sat in the centre, Torres and Drogba didn't get a sniff, Nasri played like he did against Spurs if he can hit form now then he's the answer to Silva at the moment. Now Tevez, I forgot what he brings but Christ we do need him now to play him, Dzeko and Agueroup front will terrify the rest of the premiership and it could just wins that title.

flb said:
Balo spends more time on his arse than on his feet,put some fucking better boots on your feet FFS-hes a liability, thank fuck he got the hook at halftime.

You can't moan at him mate not on here. He will come good not this week just wait another week. Promise.

clarion said:
Silva and Mario should stay on the bench against Stoke!!! Dzeko deserves first team football because he diverts attention of defenders and leaves space for Kun or Nasri

I had a few tears in my eyes when Nasri scored, and you are spot on with Dzeko m8.

Blue Maverick said:
Just back from the match and what a great result never felt as tense at a game since the semi final last year, for me Silva needs resting, he's nowhere near his full fitness, I like Balo but for me Dzeko should be starting now, he defends from the front and I don't think Stoke will like him. Richards was MoM for me and I'd start him with Kompany on Sat in the centre, Torres and Drogba didn't get a sniff, Nasri played like he did against Spurs if he can hit form now then he's the answer to Silva at the moment. Now Tevez, I forgot what he brings but Christ we do need him now to play him, Dzeko and Agueroup front will terrify the rest of the premiership and it could just wins that title.
+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.