City vs. Chelsea Post-Match Discussion Thread

Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
Right, you did a wrong quote, fair enough.
I was only pointing out that if the agenda was there, Dean could easily have not given that pen on the ball to hand basis, and not many could have complained. Just saying it was a pro-us decision that's all.

OCD ;-)
Better than our usual slagging off of each other!

Nah. never slag u u twat.

kenkladze said:
flb said:
Balo spends more time on his arse than on his feet,put some fucking better boots on your feet FFS-hes a liability, thank fuck he got the hook at halftime.

Here we go again !!! Piss off!!!!!

To be fair Aguero is by far and away our best striker

Ballo aint covering himself in glory and personally i think Dzeko has sat on the bench far too long now

Haven't read a word on here yet. Just finished watching it over and over and over and over and over from the penalty to the second goal. Lovely pass by Tevez and GORGEOUS finish for Nasri.

Right now, I could give a shit what anyone thinks about the details. Couldn't be arsed. I am CITY TIL I DIE and CITY just pulled life from the jaws of death for a day. I am enjoying this and will continue to do so. This story is far from written and I am behind my Club 100%.

Do I have thoughts on the rights and wrongs and the ins and outs of this one?: Sure, I do. But this time - today - I just want to sit here for a few and soak in the joy that comes with a victory such as this.

I am fired up for this run in. We can do this. We have nothing else to distract us. COME ON CITY!

Cheers to my Blue brothers and sisters everywhere! ENJOY THIS NIGHT!!!

CTID

Gaylord du Bois said:
80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
Better than our usual slagging off of each other!

Nah. never slag u u twat.
Get a room .

He will only go Trusthouse Forte, fkin cheapskate.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 am --<br /><br />
MotownBlue said:
Haven't read a word on here yet. Just finished watching it over and over and over and over and over from the penalty to the second goal. Lovely pass by Tevez and GORGEOUS finish for Nasri.

Right now, I could give a shit what anyone thinks about the details. Couldn't be arsed. I am CITY TIL I DIE and CITY just pulled life from the jaws of death for a day. I am enjoying this and will continue to do so. This story is far from written and I am behind my Club 100%.

Do I have thoughts on the rights and wrongs and the ins and outs of this one?: Sure, I do. But this time - today - I just want to sit here for a few and soak in the joy that comes with a victory such as this.

I am fired up for this run in. We can do this. We have nothing else to distract us. COME ON CITY!

Cheers to my Blue brothers and sisters everywhere! ENJOY THIS NIGHT!!!

CTID

Jeez, they stopped watering down the lager in the stadium then ;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/03/21/manchester-city-chelsea-teve/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/03/21/ ... lsea-teve/</a>

Good read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.