City vs. Chelsea Post-Match Discussion Thread

We should play Tevez behind Edin and Sergio, and ram home the advantage of this win at Stoke. Albeit with due deference to CT's fitness.

No-one could live with the 'dynamic' that this trio offers. The time has come for Mancini to release the shackles and restore the goal difference advantage, and the psychological effect of a positive approach.

80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
Self explanatory.
What, by saying taking Balotelli off changed the game? How is that self explanatory to me so called anti-agenda agenda?

See previous post buddy.
Right, you did a wrong quote, fair enough.
I was only pointing out that if the agenda was there, Dean could easily have not given that pen on the ball to hand basis, and not many could have complained. Just saying it was a pro-us decision that's all.

Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
What, by saying taking Balotelli off changed the game? How is that self explanatory to me so called anti-agenda agenda?

See previous post buddy.
I was only pointing out that if the agenda was there, Dean could easily have not given that pen on the ball to hand basis, and not many could have complained. Just saying it was a pro-us decision that's all.

OCD ;-)

I think that we were lucky. Roberto has learned nothing from the defeats againt Swansea and Sporting. He brings Dzeko to late, Edin came on against Sporting and we scored 3 and tonight with him on the pitch we were closer to goal and we scored two!!!

This comeback showed the heart and will of winners (cuz tbh I was bricking it after the deflected goal.)
Nasri-take a bow, man, best player on the pitch today. And at the right time too. I think Silva's injury is bothering him more then he's letting on, which is worrisome.

But now it's time to re-watch it, calm and relaxed...KEEP IT UP CITY!

first of all, what an atmosphere! thought the roof was going to come off. even my rag mate rang me on my way home and said that sounded loud as fuck on tele!

secondly, tevez - i love ya man ;)

80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
See previous post buddy.

OCD ;-)
Better than our usual slagging off of each other!

Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:

See previous post buddy.

are you sure you see that handball ? or at least that you saw it without your red tinte spec?

Mancio said:
Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
See previous post buddy.

are you sure you see that handball ? or at least that you saw it without your red tinte spec?
Oh please!

flb said:
Balo spends more time on his arse than on his feet,put some fucking better boots on your feet FFS-hes a liability, thank fuck he got the hook at halftime.

Here we go again !!! Piss off!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.