City vs. Chelsea Post-Match Discussion Thread

Bloody hell, City never do it the easy way!!

Nasri was fantastic tonight.

Crowd really came alive in the last 20 minutes, screamed the team on. Should be like this every home game!!

The Balotelli sub for me didn't change the game. We still had no cutting edge just more presence in the middle of the park.

Thought it was a poor sub honestly.

What made the biggest difference were the strikers. We suddenly became direct and this made Chelsea shit themselves. Should have done it all game.

IMPORTANT WIN 4 US, A MUST WIN, and everyone knew that!
I think we play better against teams that have more quality than let´s say Swansea ( don´t want to take anything away from Swansea, they play great football), and we seem more hyped for the game. So I like our schedule, I think I have more trust in us performing well against Arsenal and Newcastle than Stoke.. I just have the feeling that lads and RM are more concentrated on "big games". We need to start with three strikers and score at will against them, no tipy tapy shit.

I hate Tevez even more than before. How good would we have been if he would not have left to Argentina?? We did not need that shit! We would have secured PL title by now. It is so bitter sweet with him, I just can´t take it, but as a City supporter I´ll take every goal he scores till the end of the season and I would gladly see him leave to Argentina for good.

Nasri, well this is what we all waited from him game in game out. He really needs to start playing every game like this, loved his passion tonight.

Silva, really love him, but lad is injured, as good as he is, we need him rested and injury freed for the rest of the season. Rest him vs Stoke and work on his injury. We need him against Arsenal.

Kun, Zaba, Mike were all great, I was worried Savic would start, but those guys showed RM that they are more than capable of filling VCs and JLs spots when needed.

RM, u shoved lots of passion tonight and it was beautiful to see it. We need to attack relentlessly in every single game we have left, because we are at our best when we attack.

I love Balo, but he needs to step up his game. Kun was awesome as usual, he plays with passion. Dzeko lad, you need to relax, you are complicating things too much. We will need him and Balo to score some dirty goals against teams like Stoke.

MotownBlue said:
Haven't read a word on here yet. Just finished watching it over and over and over and over and over from the penalty to the second goal. Lovely pass by Tevez and GORGEOUS finish for Nasri.

Right now, I could give a shit what anyone thinks about the details. Couldn't be arsed. I am CITY TIL I DIE and CITY just pulled life from the jaws of death for a day. I am enjoying this and will continue to do so. This story is far from written and I am behind my Club 100%.

Do I have thoughts on the rights and wrongs and the ins and outs of this one?: Sure, I do. But this time - today - I just want to sit here for a few and soak in the joy that comes with a victory such as this.

I am fired up for this run in. We can do this. We have nothing else to distract us. COME ON CITY!

Cheers to my Blue brothers and sisters everywhere! ENJOY THIS NIGHT!!!

CTID

hear hear brother

First off, TREMENDOUS WIN FOR THE LADS!
Showed that we do have the guts and the passion to win the League.
Nasri, I always liked this kid, came through big for us!
But!, don't forget Carliots, That pass...
We can sell him in the summer if the fans insist.
Aguero, my fav, was boss as all ways.
Rest Silva for Stoke, and start Dzeko. He needs confidence.
Nasri can take the Merlin role for the Stoke game.
One game at a time, Bring on Stoke!
WE WILL BEAT THE RAG TWATS NO MATTER WHAT!!
Tonight we showed resolve, resolve that the Media and Ushited said we didn't have!

CTID CTID, renewed my faith and I will repay the favor my singing
until my voice is gone!

kenkladze said:
flb said:
Balo spends more time on his arse than on his feet,put some fucking better boots on your feet FFS-hes a liability, thank fuck he got the hook at halftime.

Here we go again !!! Piss off!!!!!

Balotelli did fuck all again you silly bellend and hasn't in too many games this season- did you actually go to the game you fuckwit

flb said:
kenkladze said:
flb said:
Balo spends more time on his arse than on his feet,put some fucking better boots on your feet FFS-hes a liability, thank fuck he got the hook at halftime.

Balotelli did fuck all again you silly bellend and hasn't in too many games this season- did you actually go to the game you fuckwit
He was part of a winning team and no need for the insults either.

He's had plenty of good games too. Remember Old Trafford?

Marvin said:
flb said:
kenkladze said:
[/b]

He was part of a winning team and no need for the insults either.

He's had plenty of good games too. Remember Old Trafford?

hahaha stretching things a bit saying that he was part of a winning team although I suppose technically correct. If he had stayed on I doubt he would have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.