City vs. Chelsea Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban-mcfc said:
going off the reports and whether people are fit i don't know but this would be my team....

------hart-------------
zabs-------micah------kompany-------clichy------

-----------------pizarro----------------
milner---------------yaya--------------silva---
-------aguero------------------tevez-----------

Hahahahaha. What you got up there in offence? Two midgets trying to score. What is your hope? That big and strong Chelsea defense would let them walk trough them?
And to add that Tevez did not play quite a long.
And Pizzaro :-( :-( just look that disappointing game against Sporting. The man did not deliver right cross in 50 min play.
With this we could not beet Oldham. If Oldham play seriously.

And for this Blue monkey - go to hell you and your blue Chelsea with you. You are in deed a true blue (Chelsea blue) monkey (ape).

fergal_oc said:
BlueKris said:
fergal_oc said:
Damn productivity this afternoon is going to be virtually nil which is counter productive as the afternoon will drag and drag.

I'm guessing the team won't be announced until the very last minute?

As for Tevez, I don't think we should start him. RM has said he's only good for 25m or so, therefore let's see how the game is going first.

On Fifa12 City always play better in super attacking mode - I'm hoping for the same tonight!

We don't need to start with tevez at all, we need to be more concerned on the defence tonight. Kompany and Lescott should be back so hopefully the normal back 4 of micah, kompany lescott and clichy should start. We need to have total confidence at the back tonight, we can't aford to dawdle around with it like at Swansea which cost us 3 points especially with the pace they have in ramires, mata and drogba.

I do hope that tevez gets to come on though but not too late, tonight would be the perfect opportunity for him to start winning the fans back.

I thought RM said Lescott was a definite no and that Vinnie was only 40% so I'm not expecting either tonight although that doesn't take away from your point.

ahhh right haven't heard that but i just hope he doesn't start with savic after his poor performances lately. In that case Kolo needs to start he's shown lately how effective he can be and thought he was outstanding the other week when he replaced zabaleta at right back against bolton. He has experience and it could be proven vital tonight.

God game lover said:
ban-mcfc said:
going off the reports and whether people are fit i don't know but this would be my team....

------hart-------------

Hahahahaha. What you got up there in offence? Two midgets trying to score. What is your hope? That big and strong Chelsea defense would let them walk trough them?
And Pizzaro :-( :-( just look that disappointing game against Sporting. The man did not deliver right cross in 50 min play.

And for this Blue monkey - go to hell you and your blue Chelsea with you. You are in deed a true blue (Chelsea blue) monkey (ape).

those 2 midgets are the best forwards we've got, i reckon you're a dzeko fan. pizarro has had one poor game since arriving against sporting and even then he sent mario clean through where he slipped. and big strong chelsea defence? luiz and cahill will probably start and i'd definitely not describe that as a "big strong defence".

so shush.

ban-mcfc said:
God game lover said:
ban-mcfc said:

------hart-------------

those 2 midgets are the best forwards we've got, i reckon you're a dzeko fan. pizarro has had one poor game since arriving against sporting and even then he sent mario clean through where he slipped. and big strong chelsea defence? luiz and cahill will probably start and i'd definitely not describe that as a "big strong defence".

so shush.

Dzeko fan????? I am fan of all our player, but two midgets hahahahahaha??? No way mate, just is not going to work :-( Aguerro is fit, but he must play either Balo either Dzeko if Manchini want some goals. Wit two "midgets" we will not score and we can play with them till tomorrow.
And for me Tevez can just f**k of from club he humiliated. Also he is not the best striker. Maybe he is better than Aguerro, but better then Balo and Dzeko - hahahahahaha.
An also for this "Dzeko fan????" You are a Tevez fan???? If that's even a accuse.

ban-mcfc said:

------hart-------------

Very intel!igent lineup. I can even see the value of Milner on the right, helping to neutralize the Mata/Cole left side. My only worry is that Yaya will drop off and play deeper with only one midfielder in the center. So I might consider dropping Tevez and adding Barry next to Pizzaro.

-- Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:17 am --

God game lover said:
ban-mcfc said:

------hart-------------

He was not a winger against Sporting, nor is he in this formation. So what relevance is delivering a cross to a CM playing in the middle. And it has been shown over and over, how it is a false claim that Pizzaro was poor against Sporting. But hey, feel free to live in delusion. :)<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:29 am --<br /><br />
ban-mcfc said:
God game lover said:
ban-mcfc said:

------hart-------------

so shush.
Not to be picky:
1) Pizzaro did not have a poor game against Sporting.
2) It was Yaya who put that pass into Balotelli on which he slipped.
3) Yaya had the most number of over the head balls in that game. And it seems many have attributed the high rate of poor conversions to Pizzaro, simply because he is the guy on the team associated with long balls. Frankly only 3 of Pizzaro's 9 long balls failed to reach its targets. Yaya, Silva, De Jong and Kolarov combined for the other 14 long balls that went astray.

Yet it seems folks memory (that faulty instrument I constantly rail about) have them convinced that a poorly executed set play (the cornerkick) and 3 missed long balls, suddenly constitute a poor game. When in fact on his 6 long balls that connected, 4 of them were class, his ball control in tight areas, his passing and movement to get Silva involved, his defensive cover for Kolarov, his attempted cover for Micah against a speedy Capel, and his telephatic connection to Yaya all suggest, he had a very good game.

In 50 minutes of playing, he had more touches than anyone except Yaya and his brother. Had more long ball completions than anyone. Read the game beautifully and completed 88% of his passes.

I keep telling folks and no one has taken me up on it yet. You couldn't mention 2 players who had a better first half.

People might not want Savic but i would be very surprised if both Vinnie and Lescott out that he doesn't play.

Mancini will keep Micah at RB.

Tonight i hope for Milner and Yaya in midfield, alot of energy and running. We cant afford passengers tonight and Milner will work his bollocks off and Yaya will provide that class going forward.

God game lover said:
ban-mcfc said:
God game lover said:

so shush.

Dzeko fan????? I am fan of all our player, but two midgets hahahahahaha??? No way mate, just is not going to work :-( Aguerro is fit, but he must play either Balo either Dzeko if Manchini want some goals. Wit two "midgets" we will not score and we can play with them till tomorrow.
And for me Tevez can just f**k of from club he humiliated. Also he is not the best striker. Maybe he is better than Aguerro, but better then Balo and Dzeko - hahahahahaha.
An also for this "Dzeko fan????" You are a Tevez fan???? If that's even a accuse.

What a load of nonsense.

God game lover said:
ban-mcfc said:
God game lover said:

so shush.

look at these attacking giants

FA11_Replica_Barcelona_Team_f_cmyk.jpg

you don't need tall players to score goals. dzeko and balotelli are shit in the air anyway so what's the point??

you clearly have no idea what you're on about. do you seriously think tevez is better than aguero but worse than dzeko and balotelli??

aguero>>>>balotelli>>>>dzeko.

assuming komps and lescott are out i would not risk savic , so

hart
zab richards kolo clichy

de jong

milner yaya silva

augero

dzeko

would even think about going 3 at the back and putting balo/tevez in and taking out kolo, but thats the hung-ho in me.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.