City Vs Chelsea Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely anything other than a City win, and a commanding display, will afford no excuses after Roberto's frequent criticism of fixture conjestion and player fatigue. If Chelski get anything out of this, having played Thursday and Sunday and away from home, it will be very harmful for us.

EddieR said:
Surely anything other than a City win, and a commanding display, will afford no excuses after Roberto's frequent criticism of fixture conjestion and player fatigue. If Chelski get anything out of this, having played Thursday and Sunday and away from home, it will be very harmful for us.

No it wont. It will all be Marwoods fault and nothing that £250m in the summer wont sort out!

Forza the guy with great hair and a cheeky smile!

On a serious note, you are bang on mate and anything but a strong finish to the season showing that we are still able mentally to perform when the chips are down will be an absolute disaster.

EddieR said:

A repeat of our performance against Chelsea at home last season would be fine. We dominated that game, went behind to a deflection, faught back and got the very deserved win. We need a big result though. The points are already pretty much insurmountable but even if we got it to the same stage as the run in last season arses would start to get very twitchy and that could be enough.

I have a feeling the rent boys will get a kicking.

The team will be so fired up they wont be able to handle it.

3-0

Got to be beating these, they look piss poor. Hopefully we actually start giving it a go in league games now.

Hadn't stopped thinking we could win it but if we get a bad result this weekend and the rags go even further clear, it's pretty much completely over. A MUST win, they played yesterday so their fitness will be shot, their form isn't great, we must win.

Hi blues in need of some help here, I have just realised I have lost my season card from the game on Sunday, will the club issue a replacement? How much and how do I go about doing it.

GazBaz18 said:
Hi blues in need of some help here, I have just realised I have lost my season card from the game on Sunday, will the club issue a replacement? How much and how do I go about doing it.

Give them a ring see what they say I'm sure it's around £10 give them your details and they will know your a season ticket holder you better going down tomorrow to the ground to sort it

GazBaz18 said:

MCFC Supporter Services
(Ticket and Membership Enquiries) 0161 444 1894 (Option 1, option 3)

or ..

email ... supporterservices@mcfc.co.uk

Yeah , give them a ring asap , they'll tell you what's best to do ........ with only five home games remaining (including Sundays match) they may just cancel the card , so that nobody else can gain access with it , and issue you with paper tickets for the remaining games ...... i'm not sure if they can just re-issue a seasoncard just like that , and especially at this stage of the season , or whether it has to be ordered in somewhere.

Whatever happens you'll need to get in touch with them , and the sooner the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.