City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for Kompany and Yaya to run this game from start to finish.

They can, and if they do, there's nothing that Chelsea can do.

We need to really go for the win tonight, if we do we will be 6 points clear with much better goal difference and that opens up a good gap to 3rd place. whats worse is tat if Hart & Nasty could have got theirs heads straight at Stamford Bridge we would be going for an 8 point lead tonight. For me the most likely result would be a draw. i can only see us going for it though, Jose just can't afford to lose.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:37 pm --<br /><br />
Cobwebcat said:
Time for Kompany and Yaya to run this game from start to finish.

They can, and if they do, there's nothing that Chelsea can do.

i think Yaya will run the show tonight, always seems to raise his game against the top teams and won't be distracted by arguing with Mata. don't know what the history is between these two.

Much as I would like the X factor of Jovetic, think we need Dzeko and Negredo to defend at corners and set pieces.

We still look terrible at defending them and Chelsea have a lot of threat in these areas with Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill and Luiz.

In saying that, if Hazard wasn't in this Chelsea team, there would be a lot less to concern ourselves with.

Not sure if Chelsea are being built into something they are not, here?

Watched them lose twice against Basel. Watched Newcastle absolutely pound them.

Watched them against a Hull team the other week who still created a couple of openings, despite having absolutely no real ambition to win the game.

Why some of you are insisting on playing 5 in the middle is beyond me. City has the strongest team in England and should play their own game, other teams should be adjusting their game not the other way around. This being said I don't expect too many goals tonight, Chelsea will defend and wait for a counter, an early goal might change everything, but if it is still 0-0 at halftime anything can happen.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
the blue panther said:
Zabaleta v Hazard
I know who I'd rather have my money on.

A yellow card for Zabba inside the first ten minutes.

That bastard Mourinho will have drilled in into Hazard.

Same goes for Kompany.

As Pellegrini says, keep the ball, everything else will take care of itself.
Ref will be right on the ball tonight. He will know what will be going on there and who will be trying to con him.
The more negativity I read on here, the more confident I am that those posters are going to be pleasantly surprised.
Forget my earlier prediction of 3-1. I'm going 4 nil now and this Chelsea squad people seem to fear, being shown up just like Arsenal and Spurs have been at our place.

Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
the blue panther said:
Zabaleta v Hazard

Same goes for Kompany.

Ref will be right on the ball tonight. He will know what will be going on there and who will be trying to con him.
The more negativity I read on here, the more confident I am that those posters are going to be pleasantly surprised.
Forget my earlier prediction of 3-1. I'm going 4 nil now and this Chelsea squad people seem to fear, being shown up just like Arsenal and Spurs have been at our place.

Good man!

I am very happy that Mike Dean is the referee.

I would love to see the reaction of the footballing world if we did serve up another hammering.

Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
the blue panther said:
Zabaleta v Hazard

Same goes for Kompany.

think negativity comes from long standing fans, we all remember typical city and guess we waiting for it to make a return, rightly or wrongly some still have that feeling, even i my wildest dreams wouldnt have imagined this city 10yrs ago, strange having the feeling of steam rolling teams, getting close to cockyness feeling, which in past we never had the chance to feel. im soo nervous about tonight, but tbh i still think we will win, but i dont think it be a drubbing, i think it be a hard match which we shall scrape a win. but tbh i hope we win 6-0 to rub that fuckers nose in it and then he can fucking moan how shit he is, espec after all is moaning and groaning about us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.