City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kp789 said:
bobmcfc said:
kp789 said:
This has got draw written on it.

No it doesn't, we have to keep up our home record and think and play like winners

Hopefully Chelsea get grilled tonight
How many times have you seen Mourinho park the bus against far superior teams to his own and get a result out of it though.

We aren't other teams and we can cope with anti football tactics.

bobmcfc said:
kp789 said:
bobmcfc said:
No it doesn't, we have to keep up our home record and think and play like winners

Hopefully Chelsea get grilled tonight
How many times have you seen Mourinho park the bus against far superior teams to his own and get a result out of it though.

We aren't other teams and we can cope with anti football tactics.
Tbf, we have had it for the past how many seasons. I will take a 4-0 win ;)

Rammy Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
zola said:
I'll give you that point however I assume it cuts both ways, not the first time I've been pulled up on some mild jibe I've made whilst abuse flying the other way is ignored.

you fucking lying shite, you have been making snide comments ever since you came in here. Maureen obsesses about us and so do you, otherwise you wouldn't be in here you fucking bellend

Haha, don't hold back fella, tell him what you really think.

;-)

rammy I am keeping it toned down, I have had more bans than Richard Dunne

samharris said:
zola said:
kye1991 said:
Dont abuse the bitter one, it upsets them

Not at all it's more a case that when terms like "Chelski" are used I assume the other person must be a child a bit like wearing team shirts once you're over 18 just wrong IMO.

How the fuck do you manage to be so fucking boring by saying next to nothing.?? Now fuck off you precious cant.

Just twigged that the Mods have allowed this wanker to stay until after tonight's game. There are some good oppo fans on here but he isn't one of them. Looking for some sport later methinks.

chris85mcfc said:
The way Mourinho will set up will see that the best they will get will be a point. There is no way they will come out and try and win the game and at best they will score from a set piece or a counter attack.

The game will be more about them stopping us, ideally we could do with scoring early, first 20 minutes, which will settle the nerves and force Chelsea into changing tactics in the second half.

A bit nervous about tonight, having said that I was equally as nervous before United, Spurs and Arsenal. Not saying it will turn out the same but I guess its about time we all had a bit more faith in how good we are.
Chelsea's results against the better teams away from home:

Arsenal drew 0-0
Everton lost 1-0
Spurs drew 1-1
Rags drew 0-0
Newcastle lost 2-0

I think that, in typical Mourinho style, Chelsea will try to make it a rubbish match and stop City playing.

I also have a feeling that Silva will be targeted for rough treatment to try and reduce his influence on the game.

It is a shame that Aguero is not playing as he would have destroyed Terry with his speed off the mark. If Dzeko plays tonight he must show the fight and aggression that you know Negredo will show......sometimes it looks like he is just strolling around......I really hope Edin puts in a great performance tonight and he also has his shooting boots on.......unlike at Spurs.

Just read the martin samuel piece..

Isnt Mourinho a fucking crybaby WHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

WWWHHHAAATTT a wanker.

Goatfacekillah said:
Luck95 said:
Pigeonho said:
Where the fuck has this info come from? :-(
Cannot find any info on him being injured so if its true please provide us with a genuine source
I work with someone who worked at City for a long time
No axe to grind then and still in touch? Did he/she move on to improve his/her prospects perhaps?

Prestwich_Blue said:
chris85mcfc said:
The way Mourinho will set up will see that the best they will get will be a point. There is no way they will come out and try and win the game and at best they will score from a set piece or a counter attack.

The game will be more about them stopping us, ideally we could do with scoring early, first 20 minutes, which will settle the nerves and force Chelsea into changing tactics in the second half.

A bit nervous about tonight, having said that I was equally as nervous before United, Spurs and Arsenal. Not saying it will turn out the same but I guess its about time we all had a bit more faith in how good we are.
Chelsea's results against the better teams away from home:

Arsenal drew 0-0
Everton lost 1-0
Spurs drew 1-1
Rags drew 0-0
Newcastle lost 2-0

well at least their shit is consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.