City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you were to look at this game objectively, if we play to the best of our ability we should beat Chelsea comfortably. There is a lingering doubt in my mind, just that something will happen to alter the game, that Chelsea will get a huge stroke of luck, score and see the game out. That Mourinho will be lauded as a hero. If we manage to win this game tonight, we will go another step towards eliminating that element of doubt from popping into my mind (I am sure it is there for most City fans - we have had to develop it to overcome the years of disappointment).

abu13 said:
. whats worse is tat if Hart & Nasty could have got theirs heads straight at Stamford Bridge we would be going for an 8 point lead tonight. For me the most likely result would be a draw. i can only see us going for it though, Jose just can't afford to lose.

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:37 pm --

We would have been 6 points clear going into this match and therefore potential 9 points after the game, not 8.

Pellegrini has suggested in the past that our strikers are aguero/jovetic and negredo/dzeko.
Negredo has had a decent rest so have a sneaky suspicion we might see a jovetic/negredo partnership tonight.

Can’t wait.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
the blue panther said:
Zabaleta v Hazard
I know who I'd rather have my money on.

A yellow card for Zabba inside the first ten minutes.

That bastard Mourinho will have drilled in into Hazard.
Same goes for Kompany.

As Pellegrini says, keep the ball, everything else will take care of itself.

Yep. Expect them to be diving all over the place like his Madrid side were when they came here. Also expect time wasting Pulis-style if they have something to hang on to as well.

Despite all the Mourinho's moaning, the Chelsea's fans moaning, the truth is that the opponents are frightened of City. Mourinho is hiding fear with words that try to destabilize the club, but it won't work, because Pellegrini and the players are too, focus and will smash them.
My veredict City 4 - Chelsea 0. City on Top 56 points

Their main players who we have to keep quiet are Oscar, Hazard, and Schurrle. Keep them quiet and Eto'o won't even get a sniff. My worry though is us just going for attack constantly, leaving us exposed for them to counter. This has the makings of the Arsenal game.

We'll either win very comfortably with them getting a couple of consolation goals or they'll park the fucking bus and it will be 1-0 either way. Oh, and Mourinho is a ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.