City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercity88 said:
I think if you were to look at this game objectively, if we play to the best of our ability we should beat Chelsea comfortably. There is a lingering doubt in my mind, just that something will happen to alter the game, that Chelsea will get a huge stroke of luck, score and see the game out. That Mourinho will be lauded as a hero. If we manage to win this game tonight, we will go another step towards eliminating that element of doubt from popping into my mind (I am sure it is there for most City fans - we have had to develop it to overcome the years of disappointment).

Eh?

I was thinking maybe we could play Dzeko/Jovetic upfront? Negredo is there if needed and I think Dzeko and Jovetic have the potential to form a good partnership.

Win tonight , get Kun and Nasri back to full fitness, then it's a case of getting that sail up and sailing full steam towards that Premier League trophy.

It would be nice to see Negredo & Jovetic playing together, with ED coming on later to really fuck them up. His game seems to be getting better
I really hope 'the beast' tears up Their back line. It's about time Terry was exposed for how shite he really is.

Mike dean loves a yellow card there going to be a player sent off tonight lets hope it's not one our important players

personally id prefer to see dzeko and negredo start up front, bring jovetic on as a sub later in the game. cant wait for tonight

Gypsy Jim said:
I was thinking maybe we could play Dzeko/Jovetic upfront? Negredo is there if needed and I think Dzeko and Jovetic have the potential to form a good partnership.

Bit of a risk that as they are unproven together. Would say give it a crack if we were playing anything middle or lower table, but not the chavs.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just win.

C'mon what are we waiting for?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTihNTFNOcc[/youtube]
We're signing Messi, aren't we?<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:36 pm --<br /><br />
Gypsy Jim said:
A wind up, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.