City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
km09 said:
Wouldnt it be fantastic if we smashed them, i could picture mourinho leaving the pitch for the dressing room early,
Was thinking about this earlier, and I think the opposite. I can actually see him standing there applauding each of our players as they go off, get the focus on how classy he is and away from him having just seen his team get destroyed.
I think everything depends on how testy the proceedings are. If it's a smooth, clean game well-controlled by the referee, he might very well end up doing that. If it's as raucous as the Barca/Madrid match where he decided he had to destroy all eyeballs, then we might be in for a repeat of that. My concern is that Mourinho believes that kicking the stuffing out of our players is his best bet leading to that second scenario.

taconinja said:
Pigeonho said:
km09 said:
Wouldnt it be fantastic if we smashed them, i could picture mourinho leaving the pitch for the dressing room early,
Was thinking about this earlier, and I think the opposite. I can actually see him standing there applauding each of our players as they go off, get the focus on how classy he is and away from him having just seen his team get destroyed.
I think everything depends on how testy the proceedings are. If it's a smooth, clean game well-controlled by the referee, he might very well end up doing that. If it's as raucous as the Barca/Madrid match where he decided he had to destroy all eyeballs, then we might be in for a repeat of that. My concern is that Mourinho believes that kicking the stuffing out of our players is his best bet leading to that second scenario.

I feel the country is ready for a change. Ferguson has come and gone, Mourinho has lost his charm and self-confidence and is coming across more bitter and arrogant and everyone is warming to a quiet but astute man who just gets on with the job and does it well. Step up Senor Pellegrini!

taconinja said:
Pigeonho said:
km09 said:
The ref will be all over it mate. Guaranteed.

For me only the current top three can win the league & a win tonight would be a huge step towards the title. If we are six points clear of Chelsea after tonight it's going to take some pulling back. As for Arsenal over the next six weeks they have some difficult games which will determine their chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.