City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
toffee balls said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I think some posters need to relax about tonight because we have got bigger games than this coming up over the next few weeks.

Completely agree.

We are going into this in some ways thinking that it's the "be all" and "end all" type fixture.
It is a huge game , no doubt.

However , 3 points tonight up for grabs as there is at Norwich on Saturday.

Also , have a look at the end of March for a big week.

Would you mind stop talking sense and please revert to the anti city media agenda ;)

toffee balls said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I think some posters need to relax about tonight because we have got bigger games than this coming up over the next few weeks.

Completely agree.

We are going into this in some ways thinking that it's the "be all" and "end all" type fixture.

Spot on, in the grand scheme of things we will still be in the mix either way. Long way to go to drop or gain points and big games to come. Things get really serious and stressful in the run in. This game just happens to be one where people will put a marker and say that is where the title was won or lost. This forum will be in bipolar meltdown one way or another no matter what after tonight.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Bollocks, we piss from the same pot, we both know 99% of the fuckers on here are beneath us (:
I hadn't realised the figure had dropped as low as that.

The modern narcissist has to display a modicum of humility and empathy, it doesn't mean it is true!!!
I'm an old skool narcissist. Like Pablo Picasso or William Shatner (not to be confused with the modern musician and narcissist will.i.am).

supercity88 said:
toffee balls said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Completely agree.

Spot on, in the grand scheme of things we will still be in the mix either way. Long way to go to drop or gain points and big games to come. Things get really serious and stressful in the run in. This game just happens to be one where people will put a marker and say that is where the title was won or lost. This forum will be in bipolar meltdown one way or another no matter what after tonight.

True, but if we win we go six points clear of them. It has the virtue of clarity. They are not going to get that back from us, not having played us twice directly. It comes down to us and Arsenal as principle rivals, especially with Liverpool dropping points yesterday. I like the clean, simple outline of that. Of course, you can say, just look at the situation in April 2012. I'd stake my shirt on it not being like that this time. Not for anyone.

If our fullbacks are on pomp tonight then they are there for the taking, all the talk is of Silva and don't get me wrong he will have a big big part to play tonight without question, Zabba and Navas work perfectly together.

Id be tempted to go with Jovetic tonight tbh-he'd link up far better on the left with Clichy than Dzeko would.

Fancy a cheeky tenner on Demi to score tonight-hes fucking due one, gets his head to plenty from corners.

TCIB said:
Just had a ganders at theshedend, they are shitting it as much as us at least.

I wish people would stop talking for me..

I AM NOT SHITTING IT. bring em on chew em up and spit em out..

How much more proof is needed that we are a fantastic team at home???

Bfjxz2iCUAAo8PE.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.