City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some posters need to relax about tonight because we have got bigger games than this coming up over the next few weeks.

Chelsea are a very good side and have lots of excellent players but it's now crystal clear that our side is taking the Premiership to a level none of us have seen before.

It will be great to stretch our lead but if it does go wrong tonight its only three points. Chelsea to me look like a side that have a few more draws to come yet judging by their recent performances against Hull and West Ham.

Lets hope we come through this one with injury free players and move on to the Norwich game.

I am going 4 - 2 for City.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
flb said:
bobmcfc said:
Is somebody arguing again ?

One fell out of the cuckoo's nest has got fuck all on this place.

Which is why it's the best forum bar none

Nurse.......

Any City fan who has supported this club for the past 20 years has been mentally scarred for life!

Fucking great though !

I don't think it'll be anywhere near 4 or 5 tonight. I'm going 1-0 or 2-1. Best attack in league vs best defence. Will be tighter than we think

ifiwasarichfan said:
I think some posters need to relax about tonight because we have got bigger games than this coming up over the next few weeks.

Completely agree.

We are going into this in some ways thinking that it's the "be all" and "end all" type fixture.
It is a huge game , no doubt.

However , 3 points tonight up for grabs as there is at Norwich on Saturday.

Also , have a look at the end of March for a big week.

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/DTlHkzloNTg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/DTlHkzloNTg</a>

Bluemoon group therapy

DD has got to be George!

;-)

it aint crucial if we dont win tonight, just lets Chelsea gain ground, if we win, we extend the gap a bit.

i think it'll be a 2-2 draw to be honest .... but hoping we hit "The Full O'Shite One" for 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.