City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dannyboiblue said:
Hydemcfc said:
Really can't understand the decision to play Demichelis instead of Milner but I trust Pellers.

Hes managed demi at 3 clubs now and obviously trusts him in midfield.
Also Milner is a great player. However, Mancini, Hodgson and Pelligrini all play him on the wing. I think they don't trust him as a central midfielder. He isn't disciplined enough to sit and hold in midfield. I could see him being caught out defensively.

Come on boys. Even if we do lose somehow, we are still 2 behind arse and level with Chavs.

Oh man, wouldn't you know it. Window closes and one game later, the one guy we can't afford to miss, the one guy whose replacement we barely missed out on, the guy who hasn't been injured all season, goes injured.

So fucking typical. I'm gonna throw something if I don't calm down.

It's typical City that the day Chelsea play us at home we have Sergio, Nasri and Fernandinho out!

We're getting battered, their midfield three will run rings around Toure and Demichelis!

Absolute joke this!

pudge said:
Happy thoughts everyone, or else you'll be told to fuck off.
Put it this way, you didn't enjoy the Watford game as much as I did knowing we'd still win whilst you were worrying.

Neither of us can change anything so just enjoy it. It's fucking entertainment at the end of the day.

Best not to lay all our eggs in one basket. Test the water first, then if need be, Milner and Jovetic to come on to replace whoever. I'm sure the Engineer knows what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.