City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i dont understand is WHY IN THE WORLD is Dzeko starting?!! His passing and overall game just is quite horrible and he makes so many frustrating mistakes, Jovetic was such an easy inclusion yet hes gone with Dzeko?!

God i really hope im proven wrong.

I suppose it will be an even greater win if we do it without Aguero and Fernandinho.

I'd take a 1-0 now.

It's not as if there's a slight negative attitude with some folk, it's comments suggesting we're fucked or we're gonna get hammered that wind me up. Not one Chelski supporter will be saying they're gonna batter us, just some of our own fans.

It's gonna be a tough game, it was always gonna be a tough game. We still have more than enough quality to win if the players graft like they have done in previous games.

SWP's back said:
pudge said:
SWP's back said:
Flap away.
I'm not flapping, I think we'll still win.

Well done on missing the point, but still solidifying it.
I'd say people stating we will get battered in midfield or will now lose 3-1 is flapping. But whatever.
So long as stating that makes you feel better

proudbear said:
What i dont understand is WHY IN THE WORLD is Dzeko starting?!! His passing and overall game just is quite horrible and he makes so many frustrating mistakes, Jovetic was such an easy inclusion yet hes gone with Dzeko?!

God i really hope im proven wrong.

Dzeko is scoring and used to playing with alf and jovetic not fit enough yet for this kind of match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.