City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castiel said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You didn't watch the match did you chavvy?

I'll recap for you

16 shots to your 12
6 on target 4 for you
54% possession from us
6 corners to your 3

All in your back yard when you supposedly nullified us- we controlled the game, don't let your euphoria for beating us cloud the facts- I'd also say you are facing a different animal, like I said you'll see Monday

Oh and humility has nothing to do with it, you're a shit club, always have been always will be, no amount of money can polish a turd- ffs your clubs iconic captain is a vile racist thug who bangs his best mates mrs, says it all really

I won't go hiding, the point is will you?
I'm going by what actually happened, not statistics, and I really don't think I'm the one misrepresenting reality here. Shots from range straight at Cech pad the statistics. The only good chance I remember was Nasri's which he fluffed. Lots of arrogance developing on here these days. Seems you're turning into your neighbours.

Not at all. I think people just think you are a bit of a twat. If you think you out played us you are an idiot. You were parking the bus at home, which is disgraceful. Hart threw our point away, you did nothing to earn the win. Palace were harder than you.

@BluePhil8 said:
Castiel said:
You didn't watch the match did you chavvy?

I'll recap for you

16 shots to your 12
6 on target 4 for you
54% possession from us
6 corners to your 3

All in your back yard when you supposedly nullified us- we controlled the game, don't let your euphoria for beating us cloud the facts- I'd also say you are facing a different animal, like I said you'll see Monday

Oh and humility has nothing to do with it, you're a shit club, always have been always will be, no amount of money can polish a turd- ffs your clubs iconic captain is a vile racist thug who bangs his best mates mrs, says it all really

I won't go hiding, the point is will you?
I'm going by what actually happened, not statistics, and I really don't think I'm the one misrepresenting reality here. Shots from range straight at Cech pad the statistics. The only good chance I remember was Nasri's which he fluffed. Lots of arrogance developing on here these days. Seems you're turning into your neighbours.

Not at all. I think people just think you are a bit of a twat. If you think you out played us you are an idiot. You were parking the bus at home, which is disgraceful. Hart threw our point away, you did nothing to earn the win. Palace were harder than you.
At that stage your team Manchester Citeh was beaten by a team in progress that wasn't entirely settled in terms of the overall midfield. You're facing a different beast, for a team like citeh that cannot keep cleansheets facing a team with the best defense in the league could prove pretty costly if Citeh conceded more than 1 goal. I'm very confident chelsea will eaasily beat citeh

Castiel said:
Not at all, your club I've always disliked, right down to those red coat wearing OAP's, fucking tramps have the same shit on everytime I see them......

So just to add, you nullified us with a grand total of 4 shots on target, 1 of which was a gift from st Nicholas? Cech

You were at home you moron, talk about stupidity, there is not a chance you watched that game, either that or Helen Keller is your mam, either way fuck off you chav gimp....
There really is no need to be so rude. But I believe I will.

Good luck on Monday.

Castiel, I actually think you're a good guy and a nice fella too. Good luck to you too

Castiel said:
Not at all, your club I've always disliked, right down to those red coat wearing OAP's, fucking tramps have the same shit on everytime I see them......

So just to add, you nullified us with a grand total of 4 shots on target, 1 of which was a gift from st Nicholas? Cech

You were at home you moron, talk about stupidity, there is not a chance you watched that game, either that or Helen Keller is your mam, either way fuck off you chav gimp....

Good luck on Monday.

A Manc at his best fella

Castiel said:

Good luck on Monday.

A Manc at his best fella

I bet you feel bad now and wish he'd called you a northern monkey and told you to Fack off

Cas is pretty decent

andrewmswift said:
i'm still annoyed about hart's fuckup. without it we'd be at least 6 points ahead, and with a win on monday would effectively put them out of the title race
I believe that game was headed for a draw - meaning you would've been 4 points clear, where'd you squeeze the other 2 points from? desperation??

mac said:
Quagmire blue said:
ChelseaRep said:
Chelsea Should comfortably win 3-1, City only knows how to attack, but cannot defend in solid shape, attacking in waves will play to our strengths because we will pick them off on the counter, the same way we did against Bayern Munich in the Super Cup but penalties was our undoing on that particular evening.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a tool, Chelsea have conceded about 6 less and we have scored 25 more.ther is no way you chavs are going to put 3 past us.maureen will be shitting tijolos
Score 3 goals? Ridiculous.
It will be pretty difficult to put 3 past us with the 18th century football tactics your manager is going to employ. You will be lucky to get one squeaky undeserved against the run of play deflected own goal on monday night the way you will set up.

bobmcfc said:
I fancy us very strongly for this.
Very much this. Am normally a 'Glass half empty' guy where it concerns my beloved, but if we can smother Hazzard I think we will make the world of football sit up and think SHIT what are we witnessing!

lukyman said:
bobmcfc said:
I fancy us very strongly for this.
Very much this. Am normally a 'Glass half empty' guy where it concerns my beloved, but if we can smother Hazzard I think we will make the world of football sit up and think SHIT what are we witnessing!

And I feel oscar will show his youth when up against fern and Yaya. Hazard will throw himself over abit but I'm hoping our fast movement and passing will just overwhelm them. When we swarm forward they will struggle to cover silva,Navas, Negredo .. It's just too much IMO

Burtonblue said:
mac said:
Quagmire blue said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a tool, Chelsea have conceded about 6 less and we have scored 25 more.ther is no way you chavs are going to put 3 past us.maureen will be shitting tijolos
Score 3 goals? Ridiculous.
It will be pretty difficult to put 3 past us with the 18th century football tactics your manager is going to employ. You will be lucky to get one squeaky undeserved against the run of play deflected own goal on monday night the way you will set up.
City will get beaten if they play to Chelsea's strengths. City thrives on attack, and Chelsea relishes competition in which the opposition is much more open instead of resorting to a conservative approach, had torres been more clinical, city would've been down by 3-0 girls in the first match at the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.