City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why I have this feeling but I think Yaya will control this game. 3-0 with two from him and a goal from Navas.

City were fired up for the Spurs match.

I'd guess they will go into the Chelsea match with the exact same attitude.

Same result, win, would be fantastic.

Are Aguero and Negredo available? If no will Jovetic be pushed around and will Dzeko have a decent outing?

Will Magic and Ramirez make it the most physically demanding game Yaya has had in a while?

Will your batsmen protect your flair players from the inevitable kicking from the likes of Luis and Ivanovic?

Will City have potential game changing plan Bs?

We were tough for you as we came to attack, we entertained and pressed. But yo had too much quality.

Jose will come to sucker punch on the break then Park the bus and unapologetically strangle the life out of the game hoping to steal one. You are better but know your enemy, they will make it tough.

Really cannot wait for this game, a massive game in our season and could possibly decide it later on, gonna be difficult but im gonna go 2-1 city.
i suspect it will be highly unlikely that Aguero will play any part in this match, has anyone heard anymore about his injury? Was really happy for Jovetic when he scored hopefully it gives him some much needed confidence in the games coming up especially with Kun being out

ChelseaRep said:
mac said:
Quagmire blue said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a tool, Chelsea have conceded about 6 less and we have scored 25 more.ther is no way you chavs are going to put 3 past us.maureen will be shitting tijolos

Watch the space.
I like to hear the opinions of other fans but it made me chuckle that you think you SHOULD win comfortably, as if youve got a divine right to come to the etihad and batter us. Our form at home this season is ridiculous, we've won every home league game and your strikers are average at best so how that makes you favourites i dont know!

I'm not even saying you can't win 3-1 but its unlikely in my opinion, I reckon we'll win 2 or 3-1.

I think this is the hardest game of the season as so much rests on it. Chelsea have been winning trophies for 10 years now and much as I dislike Maureen he usually gets the job done. If we get our lads at the top of their game we should win which would be fantastic but it's going to be tense in my view

Last big hurdle between yourselves and a 100% home record. My brother, the Sunderland fan, was telling me that Sunderland were the last (only?) team to do it in this league, and it was about a hundred years ago. I'm sure it was a fantastic achievement then, but it's gotta be more impressive now.

Good luck, and sorry if it's something you've all decided not to talk about.

no posts from chelsea rep since 8.30pm , must be past his bed time , hope he doesnt have nightmares about monday.

United & Chelsea fans badmouthing us over on Sadcafe...labelling US as arrogant! You couldn't make this shit up!! 3-1 win I'm going for.

ChelseaRep said:
At that stage your team Manchester Citeh was beaten by a team in progress that wasn't entirely settled in terms of the overall midfield. You're facing a different beast, for a team like citeh that cannot keep cleansheets facing a team with the best defense in the league could prove pretty costly if Citeh conceded more than 1 goal. I'm very confident chelsea will eaasily beat citeh
Are you high or just incredibly stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.