City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Just been on Shedend to gauge their opinions of this Game. Reads like every other forum before the actual game.
Looks like it's Chelsea's turn to wake up to fucking reality.

Got a link?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theshedend.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.theshedend.com</a>. Sorry don't know how to post as link.

ChelseaRep said:
Chelsea Should comfortably win 3-1, City only knows how to attack, but cannot defend in solid shape, attacking in waves will play to our strengths because we will pick them off on the counter, the same way we did against Bayern Munich in the Super Cup but penalties was our undoing on that particular evening.

Like you unpicked that West Ham defence. Don't kid yourself pal. We will be 100 times better than at SB
and you know we weren't bad there.

Castiel said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You didn't watch the match did you chavvy?

I'll recap for you

16 shots to your 12
6 on target 4 for you
54% possession from us
6 corners to your 3

All in your back yard when you supposedly nullified us- we controlled the game, don't let your euphoria for beating us cloud the facts- I'd also say you are facing a different animal, like I said you'll see Monday

Oh and humility has nothing to do with it, you're a shit club, always have been always will be, no amount of money can polish a turd- ffs your clubs iconic captain is a vile racist thug who bangs his best mates mrs, says it all really

I won't go hiding, the point is will you?
I'm going by what actually happened, not statistics, and I really don't think I'm the one misrepresenting reality here. Shots from range straight at Cech pad the statistics. The only good chance I remember was Nasri's which he fluffed. Lots of arrogance developing on here these days. Seems you're turning into your neighbours.

My recollection is that Chelsea took the first half but after Aguero's leveller early in the 2nd half we were pretty much in control without really threatening a winner - a draw would have been a fair result without Hart's fuck-up.

Castiel said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You didn't watch the match did you chavvy?

I'll recap for you

16 shots to your 12
6 on target 4 for you
54% possession from us
6 corners to your 3

All in your back yard when you supposedly nullified us- we controlled the game, don't let your euphoria for beating us cloud the facts- I'd also say you are facing a different animal, like I said you'll see Monday

Oh and humility has nothing to do with it, you're a shit club, always have been always will be, no amount of money can polish a turd- ffs your clubs iconic captain is a vile racist thug who bangs his best mates mrs, says it all really

I won't go hiding, the point is will you?
I'm going by what actually happened, not statistics, and I really don't think I'm the one misrepresenting reality here. Shots from range straight at Cech pad the statistics. The only good chance I remember was Nasri's which he fluffed. Lots of arrogance developing on here these days. Seems you're turning into your neighbours.

That's it we don't fawn over the special one and his overrated team. So now we have become the rags.
If you don't like it the shedend is full of people that will gladly and metaphorically suck your cock.
As this is what you seem to be looking for.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Ducado said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Just been on Shedend to gauge their opinions of this Game. Reads like every other forum before the actual game.
Looks like it's Chelsea's turn to wake up to fucking reality.

Got a link?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theshedend.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theshedend.com</a>. Sorry don't know how to post as link.

They think we are bellends

Which is rather hilarious coming from them some of the most despicable fans going in there arrogance , we are not supposed to be confident after smashing nearly every team that comes to out place, I would rather be a bellend and watch my team win 1-5 at Spuds than draw 0-0 with West Ham at home, how many did we put past West Ham over two legs?

cibaman said:
Mourinho will be more than happy with a draw. But I doubt that he thinks they can keep it scoreless. They're not going to play an open game but they will try to score.

100%

The played for a draw vs Stretford. If he was scarred to play vs those lemons he'll be having nightmares about us.

Ducado said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Ducado said:
Got a link?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theshedend.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theshedend.com</a>. Sorry don't know how to post as link.

They think we are bellends

Which is rather hilarious coming from them some of the most despicable fans going in there arrogance , we are not supposed to be confident after smashing nearly every team that comes to out place, I would rather be a bellend and watch my team win 1-5 at Spuds than draw 0-0 with West Ham at home, how many did we put past West Ham over two legs?

Fucking hate Chelsea more than anyone. I'm from down south and all I got in the 80's was Chelsea this, Chelsea that.
You fucking want sum, cant.

ChelseaRep said:
Burtonblue said:
mac said:
What a tool, Chelsea have conceded about 6 less and we have scored 25 more.ther is no way you chavs are going to put 3 past us.maureen will be shitting tijolos
Score 3 goals? Ridiculous.
It will be pretty difficult to put 3 past us with the 18th century football tactics your manager is going to employ. You will be lucky to get one squeaky undeserved against the run of play deflected own goal on monday night the way you will set up.
Cardiff put 3 passed you with Set-pieces. I fancy that to be the remnant of your downfall come Monday night. Set-pieces seem to paralyse Citeh defenders for some reason. And we're miles better than Citeh in set-pieces.

Rag alert..... "Citeh" what a tool

The cockneys deserve Maureen, who has proved to be a total **** so far this season with his puerile whinging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.